Akatsuki no Yona - Vol. 35 Ch. 203 - Delusion of Being Robbed

Soowon you kill me 😂 I love you but I'm still sad Yona and Hak had a broken heart because of you but I'm still hoping they'll find some cure for you and ya'll can love happily together

Fed-Kun's army
I finally got to the realization that the Crimson Illness might probably be the metaphor for inbreeding sickness... I'm so slow (ーー;)

I mean, since they're so proud of their bloodline and has been keeping to their clan ever since, then even if it's not full incest the people of the clan would be very closely related to each other. Only the sickness doesn't appear on the outside (e.g. mutations on the body) but on the inside.

@mdalmas I believe their clan didn’t stop “reproducing” bc they always believed that one day they might return to the castle as rightful heirs. They were just waiting for that special someone to be born to reunite the dragons, but little did they know that reincarnation of King Hiryuu would be from outside the bloodline.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit Soo Won 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm usually on the opposite side from you, but i have to admit and praise you for this 😂

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO. Its kind of sad though if that woman become such a cheap antagonist considering her background and then she also has a squirrel with her.

BIG MOOD HAHAHAHA

Thank you for the scanlations! Amd thank you author sensei and team!

Fed-Kun's army
@lumica Oh god, your probably right. Going over old material it seems to be implied to such a degree that I can't believe I never noticed it before.

Not to mention the fact that the story started out off by flat out stating that incestuous love was fairly normal in their society. At least between high ranking members in the same clan and between cousins. Which matches up closely to why old monarchies died off quickly in the real world as well.

@lumica interesting but does that mean dragons inbred as well? This is supposed to be the same illness that killed the crimson dragon king or did they just starting thinking it was the same thing? interesting...

Double-page supporter
That reply is so Soo Won. 😂
She's being delusional, as the title said. And she think Soo Won "wanted" the four dragons? He didn't give a d*mn about them from the beginning. When she started talking about her obssession towards the blood and the dragons, I laughed since I know Soo Won wouldn't give a shit about this. 🤣

Well, I still dislike Soo Won, but I like his response in this chapter.

When Soowoon makes that face, it reminds me that he is indeed Yona's cousin lol.

Users who are viewing this thread