Akatsuki no Yona

I haven't caught up much on this manga but have been buying volumes of it though ?

Anyways I consider this one of my favorite mangas of all time though :D

@Lux dude, Suwon killing Il is the literal premise of the manga. As much as it'd be cool if people could be surprised about it as surely people were when reading it for the first time in Japan... it's the hook of the story. Ultimately, provoking interest in the manga itself is more valuable than using the element of surprise for one single chapter. If they leave out the murder and try to pose the manga as a straight forward love-triangle love-story, tons of people will bypass it because they have no interest in that story. Moreover, people looking for a straight forward love story will dig into it without realizing what they're getting into and are likely to drop it by the end of chapter 1.

whew just spent the last two days rereading this. an emotional mess i am right now

Group Leader
@zanzwi I found Yona really late and binge-read all of the released chapters in a few days (up to chapter 150 or so i think)
I immediately fell in love and it also left me as an emotional mess. Haha :D

I am rereading yona in my native tongue, but they are currently on hiatus with releasing the next manga... sigh.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, these are a lot of chapters; this will takes a while to finish.
*finish the whole thing in one sitting.

Omg absolutely one of my favorite stories clearly lol. So good, love the characters and the development, can’t wait to see what happens next!

But agree, this arc is a bit long but looks like they are finally wrapping it up. Can’t wait to see what the future holds!

I just wanna say thank you so so much for translating and to please continue, I love this storyline so much!!!

Just finished catching up to this manga, when I just started it 3 days ago. xD Binged it thru endless nights. It's so addicting, I love it so much.
Yona x Hak
better happen now after that Ch 174, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 😍

Users who are viewing this thread