Akatsuki no Yona

Power Uploader
@darknesspker Both groups get same digital raws, so image quality can't be that different. I suppose the later group takes the time to redraw editorial insertions and perhaps SFX. I read the raws, so I can't tell which translation is the best 'cause I don't read them. Given the comments, it seems LM&GS has better wording in English (and perhaps a superior translation?), but I've seen no complaints in the comments from ETS releases.

I suppose a closer look could identify problems in any translation. It only matters to the extent that it affects our understanding of the plot. Then again, I only come here for the comments, and so I normally lurk in the ETS releases.

Some "cute" chapters depicting a budding romance and people suddenly forget that Yu-Hon was a cruel, little shit.

I want to have a side story where yona and everyone are students. And it happened now. I can die peacefully now, bring my coffin.

i know art usually changes the longer it goes on but fucking hell it's become completely unrecognizable from the start. props to the author for that, if it really is the same dude.

So, I knew since the beginning that Soo-Woon would be forgiven... But I was hoping that the balance between right and wrong would have been better and fairer. So, in this, I was wrong.
The balance is all for Soo-Woon and his Kyouka imperialistic dream.

Soo-Woon is good and righteous, he always owned the truth and his actions were necessary. Between his enemies he had the (maybe) traitor King Il, foolish and ignorant people, the fanatic religious ones, other Countries only inhabited by fool, greedy, bad and ugly population.
The only good ones are those that bow their heads in front of King of Kyouka, the true GOD of this world!

So Yoona... Soo-Woon was right all along. Forgive him and bow down before your King.

We are starting to have a better viewpoint of Sowoon’s actions. Obviously Il and his brother were unable to meet half way in terms of their views but maybe it will be the case for Sowoon and Yona, that is if the former lives long enough to do so. I’d honestly hate to see him die.

I love this story a lot but some of the people in the fandom y’all toxic as hell. If Yona isn’t the main focus you guys just like to voice your hate. I don’t see why other characters can’t get some time to shine other than Yona and Hak. Yes I want to see their relationship too but learning everything from Yona and Hak’s point of view will make you biased as hell.

It’s not only you impatient little entitled shits that want to see Yona others do too but they have more patience to read about others and learn the other side of the story than you guys. If you don’t like how the story is going make your own or write your damn fanfics and end the story the way you like it.

This makes me wonder if Hak has a royal blood because King Il wants him for Yona (to be king) and he has resemblance with Yu-Hun. Looks like everything and everyone is connected with each other. Ihope this updates more often

@Vivianjo DUDE, I was thinking the same thing! Hak, an orphan, then this last few chaps with young Yu-Hon smirking like a copy of Hak.... but if it is so... it would be a relationship between cousins... which I don't find very savory. There's also the fact that he doesn't have red dragon blood, which implies a different mother. But then Hak and Soo-Woon are the same age... and Yu-Hon loved his wife to pieces (and her death, I'm guessing, is gonna bring the murderous Yu-Hon foward, prolly related to the church) so I don't see him betraying her with some random woman. Man, I wish this had a novel or something... the plot is very good.

Thank you for the updates! I like how the characters are so three dimensional and flawed, and how there's so much nuance in Soowon as an antagonist. Yona and Hak believe in protecting the rights of individuals, where Soowon believes and lives that individuals are always sacrificed for the greater good. Clearly the way he goes about it is wrong but it's so interesting how jaded he is.

this is such an interesting and well-developed plot :00
it seems like everythings connected in even the most subtlest ways

Now I see why Yu-hon can't be King. I always thought that even tho he's cruel in battle field, it's all fair in love and war. But seeing how he casually burn up people without asking for the "victims's" opinion, not even reserves to kill children.. he could only be a tyrant King

Users who are viewing this thread