Akatsuki no Yona

Girl... shut the hell up. The nerve of these people thinking that they "deserve" the dragons. BRUH DO YOU THINK THEY ARE JUST OBJECTS THAT YOU CAN STEAL FROM SOMEONE?! AND CAN I JUST SAY THAT I MISS MY GANG! It has been soo long. I want some crackheadness and I need it quick :(

Can someone pls murder that crazy girl. 😑 Give four dragon & So Hak?? They arent some properties or weapons!! They wont become yours & they’ll rather kill you instead.
I had stopped reading this for almost a year but Yona still stucks with trash Soo Won?? This Soo Woon arc has to end soon & moves on with Yona gets free from him. They drag this too long

i want this soon to be over so i can re-read it from the start but i surely will miss it at the same time >.<

How do the names sounds Chinese to you. wth? The names obviously sound Korean and a lot of them are Korean. A lot of the clothes too. Mangaka probably just used some Korean stuff as a reference.

Bruh it isn't about the blood, it's about the soul. Why does no one get that in this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread