Akatsuki Scans

By spring is one my most fav manga. Please continue that. Thank you !! For your hardwork

Dex-chan lover
God bless this group for doing Sundome milky way fuck yes baby ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ

Group Leader
We were working on it Brother @Tanujrai but I'm already finish the translations on that series but everyone is busy usually in the real world so our releases is kinda of slow plus we barely have translators honestly so I apologize for our delay

Umm, I saw the scans u did with Koi to utatane and I wish you can do a scanlation of aharen-san wa hakarenai. It was dropped 4 months ago and it's still fairly popular. Hope you can read my request

Hello! I had a question about one of your projects. The series is Alcafus, I got interested in it and started reading it but realized it's only up to ch 14 everywhere, it's been stuck there for almost 6 months and wanted to know if you guys had any info on that? As in: Is it because the series got dropped and no group has picked it up yet? Or is it because there hasn't been any raw provider from that ch onwards? I just want to know if the manga got cancelled or smth. Thank you for your time!

Group Leader
The true is Brother @cabo_suelto Kasier dropped that project last year so we decided it to take over honestly ever since Sundome Milky Way got licensed which is said for me because we were half close to finish the series sadly

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate all of the series that you all have been uploading to Mangadex especially Gyaru Sen which has become a series that I absolutely adore!

Thank you for picking up Mujintou de Elf! Was also hoping someone would. I hope you continue to translate it.

Users who are viewing this thread