AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei

Fed-Kun's army
@Mimik
Because they're just adverts. Also, because j-pop/k-pop/c-pop all suck to begin with. There's no good story to be told about a bunch of glorified backup dancers with fake personas and even faker faces.

Group Leader
so.... What's new? I think I stopped at like chapter 80 or something. Legit Shounen style idol mabobber

It's suprsingly very good, you won't be able to put it down once you get into it. It shows what pure motivation and hard work can actually accomplish it inspires me a lot to just keep doing my thing. Love it.

Longest advert ever? Might be.
Wanking off Akimoto? Probably.
Hotel? Trivago.

Still gunna read it tho.

Thanks for finishing this series, although the series was hella disappointing at the end. My ship fell apart like the goddamn titanic...

Dex-chan lover
Quite a nice ending. Albeit too idealistic for my taste. nevertheless thank you for finishing this!

Double-page supporter
damn... that was a long ride... the ending is just right... though i want something more for an ending but i think this one is better...

there it is, the ending
been a wild ride the whole time, even more so during the senbatsu and the graduation arc
now that it's ended, i kinda feel a bit burnt out
thanks for the author, and also for the TLs for bringing this manga to us

Fed-Kun's army
Amazing manga where guy is keeping a big secret for the girl he loves.
I actually started this series 6 years ago but put it on hold because there were no translations.
The story is unique enough for making me finish it now, even years later.
Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread