AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei

Dex-chan lover
I read this series about 6 years ago just because I'm a fan of akb, then I got bored and haven't read it since.

now it ended I think it's time to reread and finish the series

@Shellshock

well basically the romance didn't really developed as much as we would like it to be.

as minoru got basically friend zoned by both okabe ai (early on the early gj arc) and yoshinaga hinoko (during the dating scandal and getting rejected via Twitter). so quite a tragic one-sided love on that front

at the end, alice ria was the only one who truly saw minoru in a romantic light after all what happened and stuck with him. i can only assume that they are dating, and if they are, best outcome for both of them. no seriously, alice ria deserves to have her happy ending as she is the best girl ever in this manga!!!

‐---------------------

Thoughts:

Damn, this manga was a good read with the thrill and suspense with each hurdle that the characters face each time. When the character grows and build their own personality, readers will also grow fond of them. They will inspire you, motivate you or make you laugh.

i wouldn't say that this is a master piece that can rival mainstream manga but it is a master piece on its own.

with regards to the ending, I like it but not the ending that I was hoping to see (aside from the riaXminoru ship).

I was hoping for him to graduate withput issues and actually be a producer, manager, recruiter/scout or staff in the musical/idol industry. supporting the others from the sidelines while also inspiring newbies.

really kind of a let down but considering the circumstances that is the best outcome that we could get from that. Thank you still for the ending

99% manga is very very VERY good but ending falls flat imo, not what i expected if anything its what i feared unsatisfying ending its the reason why it took me so long to finish, still very recomended.

Double-page supporter
Why does he still work? I think being an idol should earns him a lot of money.

The story is good, but the ending is...
I don't know what to say.

I think Minori (not Minoru, even though they're the same person) deserve more than that.

@abc003262202 You don't have a lot of money when you are an idol, they even have a hell lot of debts to their companies to pay after their graduation sometimes.
I actually have a video talking about that but it's in french sooooooooooooo I don't know if it will be useful to you or not. https://youtu.be/7ovHrNtBkHM

I loved this story from start to finish, read it all in about 5 days. It didn’t have the ending I was hoping for but it was amazing nonetheless, very moving from start to finish. I will always remember this story as easily one of the best manga I’ve ever read and I’m sad that I’ve finished it, I wished it could’ve gone on forever

This finished a year ago? I remember it being updated like a month ago~ jesus my memory is bad lmao. Anyways an amazing read that I still have to finish

THE BEST MANGA I HAVE EVER READ!!!

Really great manga definitely a must read even though in my opinion the ending kinda unsatisfying but still a must read or else you will miss out a great story of struggle, courage, commitment, dedication, passion, friendship, rivalry, loyalty, and love if you don't read this manga 10/10

I've never binged a manga so thoroughly in my life. I don't even like the concept of idols and I was sucked in to this story.

10/10 very enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread