Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 13 Ch. 71 - Oh, The Agony~

Dex-chan lover
alright, is this volume will be going in hard?
where's that yuri tag? where's the tag?!
I say wait until the end of the play. Or a little after it to see where their relationship is then. Personally unless it suddenly starts going in some other direction this is already yuri, but that's just me and I don't speak for anyone or have any idea where the story is going to go next. If I were a mod I wouldn't actually tag it that until they become an actual couple.

Fed-Kun's army
The author has a very good opportunity to portray an adolescent coming to terms with their sexuality here. This whole manga to me is about growing up and finding who you are as a person. Even if this ultimately turns into a "fake out", if done properly and not just a, "girls can't like girls lol" I think it could add a lot of depth and character growth.

I of course would love for Komichi and Erika to have a romantic relationship, but I'm also extremely biased lol. Either way I'm really looking forward to how this progresses.

And to the whole adding the girl's love tag discussion, I'm actually surprised it wasn't added to begin with since it's usually applied to any series about girls in close relationships, even if it's platonic, and this series has been that since pretty much the beginning.

Double-page supporter
reading this while listening to Laufey - From The Start

Fed-Kun's army
411hbb.png

awww i gonna dying

Users who are viewing this thread