Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 8 Ch. 47 - I Know What it Means

Dex-chan lover
This art is truly undeniably great, but why sometimes I feel extremely embrassed reading this?

P.S. I don't know if this Marimite's reference was intentional, but I want to think so lol.

Dex-chan lover
"Miss Tamura gets really lively whenever she's asked a question"
I See, would you marry me, sensei?

Double-page supporter
Nice to see sensei get her turn in the spotlight, and what a turn it was.

And no, @kojiro481, I'm pretty sure it's literally impossible for Komichi to dislike someone. We haven't seen her really tested yet, but I'm pretty sure that even if she faced a truly loathsome person, she'd find something to like about them. And she'd win them over. That's her superpower.

Fed-Kun's army
motherfucker that blackboard....this manga I swear is like cleanest best art I have ever seen on a consistent basis

like the girls are cute, adults are beautiful, background are great and all...but I never thought I'd be gushing over a blackboard

Dex-chan lover
I get that this title has never been realistic, but how am I supposed to believe that teacher is single at 25?

Dex-chan lover
@gronkle If she got married, she would most likely quit her job, because in the eyes of the villagers it would look as if her husband was not able to fully provide for her financially. So, many modern working Japanese women are single, because, just like in some time in Victorian Europe, society places them in a family versus career position.

Dex-chan lover
Akebi's battle uniform is adorable, and sensei is really rocking those pants.

Dex-chan lover
If giving a ribbon has the same connotation as gifting a tie...

Thought it would be a mom/family chapter, but hiro giving us a sensei chapter instead!

Dex-chan lover
That pose at the top of page 11 should come with a health warning for heart patients.

Dex-chan lover
@RNDM1 ?

@Candymon In this case, there is a reference to an old Japanese ribbon tie / amendment meme that appeared in MariMitte and has since been often used for "female super duper friendship" vibes.

Users who are viewing this thread