Akebi-chan no Sailor Fuku - Vol. 13 Ch. 73 - That's Not What I Meant

Fed-Kun's army
Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait Please don’t be a bait

Banned
Well they don't have to be actively banging for it to qualify as GL. Just think of it as like a softer, sweeter YuruYuri.
Girls are crushing on other girls in YuruYuri. We just dont know what these exact feelings of Akebi are. It could all just be for the play. We just dont know yet. Im an yuri elitist and would wish for it to be yuri but we just dont know yet. So the tag is misleading.

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
This will either be yuri or end up as another Hibike. Also the Girls' Love tag should be removed. We just dont know yet and it is misleading.
It was put on there after Erika and Komichi literally confessed to each other (and no, that WASN'T the script for the play)...............................

Dex-chan lover
Kojou has turned into such a freak because of Prez's influence. Love how they're totally in sync and full of enthusiasm for the multimedia megaproject that they're cooking.

Hair down Hebimori was really cute.

Dex-chan lover
Girls are crushing on other girls in YuruYuri. We just dont know what these exact feelings of Akebi are. It could all just be for the play. We just dont know yet. Im an yuri elitist and would wish for it to be yuri but we just dont know yet. So the tag is misleading.
"It's not fake. It's not an act. I really think that I want to be together forever with Erika." -Akebi
It's not like it even needs an in depth analysis of the subtext she just straight up says it

Banned
It was put on there after Erika and Komichi literally confessed to each other (and no, that WASN'T the script for the play)...............................
What are you even talking about? Are you stupid? As long as Erika wears the ponytail, it can be argued she and Akebi are in character for the play. We just dont know yet if these are their real feelings, so chapters like 71 can very well be seen as if its just part of the training for the play. Please, the fuck is happening in these forums? People seem to get dumber by each year.
"It's not fake. It's not an act. I really think that I want to be together forever with Erika." -Akebi
It's not like it even needs an in depth analysis of the subtext she just straight up says it
Yes, what is method acting. Akebi is in search for what it means to love, so she tries her best to find it. Its one of the fucking themes right now. Hell, we dont even know how Akebi defines love for Erika. Why do i have to keep ignoring people like you to make this place usable?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What are you even talking about? Are you stupid?

Please, the fuck is happening in these forums? People seem to get dumber by each year.

Why do i have to keep ignoring people like you to make this place usable?
Mate you're the one who's hard to ignore with your constant toxic/stupid comments everywhere. You're getting mad that people are saying its logical for the GL tag to be here given the very obviousness of the feelings between the characters that have been explicitly said now and extremely implicitly said.

Banned
Mate you're the one who's hard to ignore with your constant toxic/stupid comments everywhere. You're getting mad that people are saying its logical for the GL tag to be here given the very obviousness of the feelings between the characters that have been explicitly said now and extremely implicitly said.

What are you even talking about? Are you stupid? As long as Erika wears the ponytail, it can be argued she and Akebi are in character for the play. We just dont know yet if these are their real feelings, so chapters like 71 can very well be seen as if its just part of the training for the play.

Users who are viewing this thread