Aki Sora - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Aki's Sora

The "I wish your choices lead to happiness". Is that from author or what Sora says to Aki? It's been bothering me for these past years. If it is the former, then that's cool but if it's the later, Isn't that sounds like they are not gonna be together? It bother me so much I can't sleep soundly every nights :')

@Shirori Its from the author. He wished that Sora's choice would lead him to his happiness and would not end up like what happened to their Mother and Father. Plus it was implicated that Sora would still choose to be with Aki nee because of Sora's dialogue to his parents about "Them Being together for Eternity".

Edit: If youre gonna ask Why?

- Its because Sora's dialogue "I.." in the end was HIS ANSWER to Aki's Choices in the previous chapter, he was ready to answer it but he hadnt courage yet. It'd also be weird if the dialogue "I wish your choices lead to happiness" is Sora's dialogue since the one that is being asked to is him not Aki.

Moral of the story: Follow your heart and let it lead to happiness.
Am I right?

Or else, don't do incest. This has been a wild read. Not a masterpiece in itself, but it's so crazy. All these crazy fetishes and desires lead to this single chapter. I don't think it was that satisfying nor depressing. It was rather hanging. I'd rate it probably 9/10 because my taste is trash and I got carried away by my feelings.

The heart argues with the mind, on this one. It's a conflicted ending. Bittersweet. After all that's happened, all innocence lost, seeing who ends up happy and what it has cost...

Thank you, author. Good story; I hate to admit it.

Dex-chan lover
@Shirori Its from the author. He wished that Sora's choice would lead him to his happiness and would not end up like what happened to their Mother and Father. Plus it was implicated that Sora would still choose to be with Aki nee because of Sora's dialogue to his parents about "Them Being together for Eternity".

Edit: If youre gonna ask Why?

- Its because Sora's dialogue "I.." in the end was HIS ANSWER to Aki's Choices in the previous chapter, he was ready to answer it but he hadnt courage yet. It'd also be weird if the dialogue "I wish your choices lead to happiness" is Sora's dialogue since the one that is being asked to is him not Aki.
Bruh last month or few months ago I saw the author of this tweeting out they've experience this and it's a panel of the big sis stroking the lil bro in the bath tub. Real 💯💯🚬💔??

Users who are viewing this thread