Ako to Bambi - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - Water Droplets

I hope that the twist is that yamashiro san is already awka but ako didn't disappear

Dex-chan lover
-"Cute"
-"Not you btw"
🤣

Perhaps when Yamashiro feels more dejected/inferiority, Ako will gain more complete/individuality?

Double-page supporter
I really hope ako and yamashiro end up as 2 different persons, like they can get to an agreement with yamashiro so they can be happy each one apart.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious what would have happened if she disappeared while wearing Bambi's clothes.

Would the clothes disappear with her or be left there? And in the case they didn't, what would she be wearing the next time she appeared?

Yamashiro-san got a critical hit.

But what is this story gonna be? Will Yamashiro and Ako get separated as different individual (I wish) or it will take a path to mending Yamashiro broken self to accept herself, and thus Ako will probably get absorb to OG Yamashiro.

Double-page supporter
Cute but the fact she is ghost make this story more hard to read

Dex-chan lover
uhoh. That's not good. Sukuwa needs to put on the moves STAT.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like Yamashiro can become happy without getting back together with Ako. Ako is very different from Yamashiro, so it could mean that Yamashiro was split in order to get help. Ako is very helpful from when Yamashiro had a cold and unknowingly fixing her friendship.

Dex-chan lover
omg look at this couple sharing clothes and stuff 😍, I guess yamashiro kinda hates Ako even more now knowing that Ako was the side of her that her friend liked more. I really hope i'm overthinking this but that hairtie she gave Bambi feels like a flag omg pls don't do this to my heart.

Dex-chan lover
@panzerkaizer didn't he fall already? I mean he seems a little conflicted with the idea of letting Ako go, he likes her presence.

Group Leader
ako with hair down is big pog
also pls become seperate in the end pls pls pls

Dex-chan lover
@AHunter
That's what it looks like to me, we'll probably be entering the drama heavy portion of this manga now...

Dex-chan lover
Although I think the whole "holding her back," argument is lame, and that Bambi abandoning Ako is the absolute wrong move, I'm still on team "bring them back together." Ako might be doing alright without Yamashiro, just drifting through her semi-life with no responsibilities or worries, not having to go to school or work or anything, but Yamashiro is clearly not doing alright without Ako.

Also, the idea of rain falling through one's eyes is quite possibly the most fantastic ideas I've seen in a story in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Bambi needs to tell Yamashiro the truth he’s just turning into the protective ghost girl endangering people just for the sake of one person.

We might see that not much is effective yamashiro right now but give it a couple of years and they might start to see the effects of it.

I don't see how the ending to this can be anything better than bittersweet. If they recombine then Bambi loses someone he clearly cares a lot for, but there's also the possibility of Ako becoming the main personality. And the two staying separated is likely not going to work out, especially if Yamashiro keeps taking hits like she did this chapter.
I'm worried.

Users who are viewing this thread