Ako to Bambi - Vol. 6 Ch. 68 - Color

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, just recently discovered this manga not expecting anything special, but it has become one of my favourites.
Looking forward to the next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
glad this fills the horimiya sized hole in my heart

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for blessing us with two chapters, and thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Double release, you guys are actual MVPs. This story continues to be cracked as always.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely don't understand where the author wants to take this story to.
Hero's work usually have very little rhyme or reason. There may be some overarching plot, but its generally a meandering walk through places and things.

Dex-chan lover
Who is Sukuwa again?
I have a really hard time remembering their names and faces, since well... they kind of have the same face
before I though that Sukuwa and Bambi was the same person

Dex-chan lover
Who is Sukuwa again?
I have a really hard time remembering their names and faces, since well... they kind of have the same face
before I though that Sukuwa and Bambi was the same person
Sukuwa is Yamashiro's childhood friend. When her cousin Kanae died and became her guardian spirit she actually possessed Sukuwa instead. She made him get hurt from random things in Yamashiro's place to protect her.

Dex-chan lover
Sukuwa is Yamashiro's childhood friend. When her cousin Kanae died and became her guardian spirit she actually possessed Sukuwa instead. She made him get hurt from random things in Yamashiro's place to protect her.
Thank you!!!
And wasn't Bambi also got possessed by a ghost that talk to him in his dreams?

Double-page supporter
Thank you!!!
And wasn't Bambi also got possessed by a ghost that talk to him in his dreams?
It’s the same ghost that possessed Sukuwa, but she didn’t possess Bambi, more like came over to visit him every once in a while

Dex-chan lover
i need some development between bambi and aki AHHH its been 68 chapters and we still have 0 romantic development

Users who are viewing this thread