Aku no Joou no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
For those of you wanting to read the LN fantranslation, there's been a problem.

The translator has dropped translating the novel, as they were uncomfortable with the mature smutty content of the source, "not the kind of thing I’m comfortable translating. I attempted to translate one last chapter before I officially drop the project but I found that it really made me quite uncomfortable."

https://hotaruworld.home.blog/2019/07/01/anjnk-announcement/

They deeply apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, but damn, I'm getting a bit annoyed at how aggressive Darius is.

Contributor
Jesus Christ, I might drop this too. I guess based on the premise I should have known better but damn why don't josei mangakas and authors know the difference between romance and sexual assault. Fuck not touching for a month, she's the queen I'd have that damn hand cut off if he even looked at me funny again if I was her.

Ok, black-haired dude, BACK OFF YOU SEXUAL ASSAULTER.
Dang it, it just had to turn smutty.... what a turn off. Couldn't even finish the end of the chapter-- had to bleach my eyes.

No touching rules only for a month? What about after? Damn now you’re just asking for it

Dex-chan lover
Well this is some utter garbage where the queen needs to stop being so soft and stand up for herself, but I highly doubt that will change and the queen will just be a toy for those "men". So wrong on so many levels.

Dex-chan lover
lol all these people complaining when they could have just looked at the tags to know what they're getting themselves into xD

@Chet31 lol you're just realizing that now? It has 'josei' and 'smut' as the tags xD

@Gingitsune The smut tag has been there for a while now though? It's rare for a josei to exist without the 'smut' tag

@Ruruskadoo Consider the setting more... w/ the tags

Contributor
@GruntZone360 the characters having sex isn't in it of itself a dealbreaker for me assuming it's not too explicit, but sexual assault sure as hell is, especially in a romanticized context as often seen with josei.

Just because it's josei and there's gonna be sex though doesn't mean that suddenly everyone should be cool with all the rules of consent being thrown out the window. It didn't have to go this way, she just established how immensely powerful her words are in that kingdom, she doesn't have to and shouldn't tolerate this bullshit and it's frustrating as hell to watch that happen.

Dex-chan lover
@GruntZone360 This is how I check mangas: Checks tags: Drame, fine, Fantasy, super, Romance, whatever, Isekai, sold. Im still not 100% on the demographic bit so never check it. But I guess it will be a drop for me then sooner or later.

mrf

Umm it's a little bit bitter for my taste... Adding sugar will only make it taste wierd now, better make another tea. Not my cup of tea.

I agree with a lot of sentiments of the others here. If was so good until she was sexually assaulted and it could have been a great story if only the actually respected her and she stood up. Sad, I was really looking forward to this manga but now she's just a toy like in some of the other mangas.

Users who are viewing this thread