Aku no Joou no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

I was looking forward for this one because it had potential and then the latest chapter just made me so disappointed

Dex-chan lover
Man this is absolute trash, and not the fun trash, the sad "what the fuck" trash that deserves the incinerator.

Okay yea just skipped most of that dialogue. Glad to know i'm not the only one who things this has gone downhill real fast

How are they spouting so much bs.. had to skip most of the convo coz it made me cringe too much t-t

?? I'm confused.. But it's look like i must read the light novel
But thankyou for the chapter

Is that the ending? That felt like a vague ending lol?! I feel like I’m one of the few people who really love this series, so thank you for translating and sharing!! ❤️

“I love you”? Um, no you don’t. Out of all the guys, I think I like Darius the most b/c at least he is straightforward. He just wants to have sex with her. He doesn’t care about identity or political maneuvering. I appreciate it.

I hate this developement so much! ☹
I'm sorry but leon tried to kill the other you , aka the queen , and he was supposed to love her !!
If it was a sane love he would have done everything to clear the misunderstanding btw the queen and him , he shoudl have maned up to make her a better person , but instead he used all his energy to build a rebellion army! Isn't That too hypocritical ?!!!
For me the best one is the prime minister who stayed with the queen enduring her selfishness till the end and it seems that he was better about her liking leon when she was alive , the hit is when he " even dead you still choose him"
I know he has his flaw but not as much as the other sexual predator and the hypocrite suicidal j*rk !
also he really seems to love the new queen very much ....ahhhhh all of this plot is bullshit 🤢

uhhhh???
WHAAAATTTT????
What the heck just happened?
They got MARRIED?!?!?!?!

This is escalating waaaaaaaaaay to fast...

p.s.
I think I have second male lead syndrome or something. Cuz I don't like that Leon dude. I prefer Fley. Even tho he's weird.
Actually, all of them are weird.

Honestly, she would be better off alone.

Bruuhh????

That dude literally tried to kill you and now, he says he love you and wants to marry you and uuuu accept it?!? Everything in the plot feels forced & I feel like this story's potential went down the drain ugh.

I really thought she was a strong fmc at start. Now, she gets easily swayed by those ikemens around her.

Users who are viewing this thread