Akuma Koujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, fogetting that you have both layers active. The bane of every artist.

Sometime you have so many layers that you forgot which layers ar active or not.

Group Leader
Do you remember what chapter this is in the novel?
This was in early volume 6 I believe. The chapters in the manga don't align super well with the WN, but the manga as a whole so far has covered almost all of volume 5 and maybe half of volume 6

Dex-chan lover
This was in early volume 6 I believe. The chapters in the manga don't align super well with the WN, but the manga as a whole so far has covered almost all of volume 5 and maybe half of volume 6
Whoa... That sounds messy... 5 volume in what? 10 chapter?

Group Leader
Whoa... That sounds messy... 5 volume in what? 10 chapter?
Umm, the WN is just split into parts with each part having 10-30 chapters. These are not the same thing as LN volumes but more similar to the "Parts" in Ascendence of a Bookworm if you have read that. So for example Volume 5 is called "Volume 5: I Saw Demons in my Dreams" and has 18 chapters in the WN.

But in the Manga we START with Volume 5: Chapter 13-15 before jumping back and doing the earlier chapters of Volume 5. I guess they just wanted to start with the climax where Yuzu awakens to her powers and destroys the mobster guys.

Yuzu also should have only been around 8 when the Manga started lol. A lot of time passes in the WN, she should be around 11 right now based on the WN. But the author really decided to age them up and just set the whole thing with her being in Jr High, which makes sense in some ways

But yeah, I'm guessing next month will cover Volume 6 Chapter 8 https://moonbunnycafe.com/demon-nob...story-of-a-careless-demon-volume-6-chapter-8/ , but it's hard to say if that will be the case with how they are writing this manga so if you want to read the WN I would just start at chapter 1. Just be aware that the main character in Volumes 1-4 is Yuru, and covers her life in the kingdom they have shown in a couple chapters. (That's why starting in Volume 5 works, it was a bit of a soft reset for the series although I would still have prefered them to have started at the start)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread