Akuma Koujo - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
The dog knew what it saw, and it knew it must run away from
the smol floofy golden cat

Dex-chan lover
After reading the WebNovel, the events are so different. Like, this moment was supposed to be her older sister and she was like 5 instead. Very different but I'm curious to what will happen after.

Edit: All hail Yuru/Yuzu !

Dex-chan lover
Still wish that they adapted Vol1 to 4, they were pretty cool. Maybe one day I will see Millaine.

Group Leader
After reading the WebNovel, the events are so different. Like, this moment was supposed to be her older sister and she was like 5 instead. Very different but I'm curious to what will happen after.

Edit: All hail Yuru/Yuzu !
Ohh so it did happen (Kinda). I was wanting to check my translation off something, but I thought it was manga orginal like the last chapter

Tbh, it looks like going foward the manga is kinda doing it's own thing while following the broad strokes of the WN. I actually like it more this way...I mean I would prefer them to adapt the WN correctly, but this is better then just throwing out a bunch of unconnected events like they were doing. At least it's not as confusing now

Aggregator gang
The easiest and fastest way to get isekai'd, get hit by truck-kun. If only the hero knew... :smugnako:

Users who are viewing this thread