Akuma no sasayaki…… - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Would you guys ever consider being a house husband? I don't think I could. The feeling of not contributing financially would stress me out too much.
I'd be willing to give it a shot so long as I have faith in her loyalty. Cooking, cleaning, and general maintenance doesn't sound so bad if it's all I have to focus on throughout the week. Plus I can LARP as an armed security guard at home more often.

The only downside I can see is that the money will stop flowing the moment she gets pregnant (depending on her job) and that's going to be an issue if you want to have lots of kids.

Dex-chan lover
Would you guys ever consider being a house husband? I don't think I could. The feeling of not contributing financially would stress me out too much.
Never. As much as I like doing housework, I prefer to have a real job. Income is one thing, I feel like a useless fuck after just 3 days off and I need work to fuel my self worth.

Dex-chan lover
Same I would feel like a free loader & even if I'm giving my all to be emotional support, I'll still feel stressed out. I'm a long term thinker so I like to have a contingency plan in case of lay offs, family emergencies, world events, college savings, etc.
For the oneshot itself, it was adorable & I recognize this artstyle almost immediately. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer work tyvm. I've come to the conclusion and observation of my own self that if I don't work I become useless. No thanks.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Sorry I don't date people with shit taste in games

Dex-chan lover
I'd be willing to give it a shot so long as I have faith in her loyalty. Cooking, cleaning, and general maintenance doesn't sound so bad if it's all I have to focus on throughout the week. Plus I can LARP as an armed security guard at home more often.

The only downside I can see is that the money will stop flowing the moment she gets pregnant (depending on her job) and that's going to be an issue if you want to have lots of kids.
Never. As much as I like doing housework, I prefer to have a real job. Income is one thing, I feel like a useless fuck after just 3 days off and I need work to fuel my self worth.
Same I would feel like a free loader & even if I'm giving my all to be emotional support, I'll still feel stressed out. I'm a long term thinker so I like to have a contingency plan in case of lay offs, family emergencies, world events, college savings, etc.
For the oneshot itself, it was adorable & I recognize this artstyle almost immediately. Thanks for the translations.
I prefer work tyvm. I've come to the conclusion and observation of my own self that if I don't work I become useless. No thanks.
You could always simply get a small gig or a part-time or even a home-based work that doesn't requiere much stress or time so as to still contribute without becoming another source of stress.

Nobody says that you HAVE to be the main moneymaker or HAVE to get a full-time job. Times change.

Dex-chan lover
You could always simply get a small gig or a part-time or even a home-based work that doesn't requiere much stress or time so as to still contribute without becoming another source of stress.

Nobody says that you HAVE to be the main moneymaker or HAVE to get a full-time job. Times change.
I AM AWARE that times change, I don't think the luxury of working at home only to show your face with an occasional Zoom meeting here or there is going to last much longer, if it even is still a thing right now. Small gigs and most part time jobs are something you only have a wide variety of to choose from if you live in cities, I ain't about to poach the nice summer job opportunities the local teenagers have access to over here either.

Plus, "House" is part of the name, I want to NEETMAXX as much as I can if that's the role I'm gonna be given.

Users who are viewing this thread