Akuma-san to Outa - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Cleaning

Double-page supporter
I mean that church is raising those kids as disposable tools and doing a piss poor job of hiding it from not only the population at large but the kids in the choir. It's no wonder one turned into a demon and the other into a yandere. Though, I think that kid is a demon too.

I feel bad for the composer tho. He genuinely cared for the life of the boy and just got told to fuck off.

It said it's complete... It can't possibly be!!! 😭😭

...but taking into account the ending from "IM"... Yeah, I wouldn't expect too much... Tho I enjoyed reading that manga, the end left me with this... 😒😕 kind of feeling at the end... And she hasn't publish any chapter since last year's October... Or is she on hiatus?

Edit: each volume has almost a year between them... And she published it weekly... So... Does that means that we can have hope about a third volume by Sep-Oct this year? 😳

Double-page supporter
The demon was too kind & fatherly, while the child was too evil & manipulative.

Contributor
Honestly they seem to be on roughly the same level to me—murder-happy/psychopathic abandoned kids, whose issues stem from the same abusive treatment, and who have a soft spot for each other.

I can but hope that their relationship is long-lived and broadly mutually therapeutic.

Dex-chan lover
Well now, we have a demon in demon's skin and another demon in a human's skin.
It's a bargain sale!

Group Leader
I like that spiritual chain they have linking them together. It's kinda sweet.

Dex-chan lover
The composer is kind, yes. But he made one fatal mistake of saying the demon is disgusting. Hettapi surely won't have it.

Users who are viewing this thread