Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 7 - Predator's Melancholy

Dex-chan lover
Well, that... was unexpected. That blows. She's on cover and that first page in the first chapter, but how are they gonna "resolve" this? lol

Basically... she seems she's the main enemy? XD

I don't see how this can be resolved honestly. I mean, I would never forgive or trust someone like this ever again.

I guess the girls and the MC will... defect... to this other demon's side, but what happens after I have no idea

Dex-chan lover
7prw1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Thnx for chapter, even though shit looked crustier and plot just fumbled like we only 7 chapters in what do you mean the main girl was actually evil huh

Dex-chan lover
When Bel accused MC to only wanna take advantage of Alicia when he mentions checking up on her at night I thought: Nah, it'd be Alicia who does the pouncing.
But not like this man. Not like this.

Yes. Volume 1 flopped really, like, REAAAAALLY BAD!
It got such a brutal axe that even the artist himself has said he is surprised by this development.

Anyway, the raws are at chapter 8, which announced that chapter 9 will be the last one.

YL3uAZW.jpeg
Wth are jp readers doing not buying this piece of art.

Dex-chan lover
It got such a brutal axe that even the artist himself has said he is surprised by this development.

Anyway, the raws are at chapter 8, which announced that chapter 9 will be the last one.

YL3uAZW.jpeg
Wow, that bad? Oof. This seemed like it had all the ingredients. Maybe it just missed its market.

Dex-chan lover
Well shit what a twist that was, I mean it's really unexpected and kinda good for that reason.
However it's a twist that has come as the result of an axe, I'm interested on seeing if they can salvage the story in some way to make a good ending. But I doubt they will be able to, but seriously If this was going to be a twist that come after 50 chapters she would have been one of the best anime villains I have ever seen. But with this I think it's kinda piss on a raging fire (doesn't do much and smells bad)

Thanks for the translation LHTranslation

Dex-chan lover

YL3uAZW.jpeg
Well this explains why this twist came out of nowhere. That fucking sucks. We’re starving for ecchi fanservice battle harems and one of the only ones I’ve seen in recent memory apparently flopped. I miss when this genre was popular.

Users who are viewing this thread