Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 7 - Predator's Melancholy

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Volume 1 flopped really, like, REAAAAALLY BAD!
It got such a brutal axe that even the artist himself has said he is surprised by this development.

Anyway, the raws are at chapter 8, which announced that chapter 9 will be the last one.

YL3uAZW.jpeg
Well, that makes sense. Welp. You could've lasted at least until the "erotica" tag happens. :shamihuh:

Thanks for the info!

Dex-chan lover
It got such a brutal axe that even the artist himself has said he is surprised by this development.

Anyway, the raws are at chapter 8, which announced that chapter 9 will be the last one.

YL3uAZW.jpeg
bruh...thanks for the info, but I somehow had this fear it will get axed because of the art style. But im not sure what the real cause was for it. Either the art wasnt to the peoples liking or it was interesting enough ? But it is one of the fastest axe I think I ever saw. 9 chapters....
Imagine you have trash like NTRevenge which is more dogshit but is already around 30 chaps (though I must say this isnt doing well in the ranks either but still, 30 chaps compared to this.)

Dex-chan lover
Meets a random demon, knows her for a week, get his spirit crushed when said random demon he knew for probs less than a week betrays him.
Lmao, felt so hamfisted, and why did his face look so... Weird? It's like he's drawn by a different artist all together

Dex-chan lover
bruh...thanks for the info, but I somehow had this fear it will get axed because of the art style. But im not sure what the real cause was for it. Either the art wasnt to the peoples liking or it was interesting enough ? But it is one of the fastest axe I think I ever saw. 9 chapters....
Imagine you have trash like NTRevenge which is more dogshit but is already around 30 chaps (though I must say this isnt doing well in the ranks either but still, 30 chaps compared to this.)
Bro, the goblin fucking story Kichiku Eiyuu(goblins doing the fucking) has pretty much a hundred chapters, AND it's above 8 in rating, FUCKING EIGHT, the amount of complete degenerates is wayyy higher than you think. That really opened my eyes to their amount and what kind of absolute garbage people want, that whole ntr bs as well

Dex-chan lover
Bit of a twist in the story, but it sounds like the MC now has to build a harem of demon girls and accumulate contracts.

Dex-chan lover
Well this explains why this twist came out of nowhere. That fucking sucks. We’re starving for ecchi fanservice battle harems and one of the only ones I’ve seen in recent memory apparently flopped. I miss when this genre was popular.
It is honestly funny when I think about it of the manga that have been put around over the years. Isekai is still going strong in some regards. But you have ecchi battle manga dominating the market for awhile, then there was the school battle harem manga/ln for a long time as well. Such as Infinate stratos etc etc

It is honestly an interesting subject when you think about the changing tastes over the years

Felt like the art in this chapter was really bad compared to before. Guess the author is giving up since its getting the axe.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, the goblin fucking story Kichiku Eiyuu(goblins doing the fucking) has pretty much a hundred chapters, AND it's above 8 in rating, FUCKING EIGHT, the amount of complete degenerates is wayyy higher than you think. That really opened my eyes to their amount and what kind of absolute garbage people want, that whole ntr bs as well
oof, that one is weird indeed. Im not sure if its doing well or just enough to keep on life support as once in a while i speak with a dude on discord about whats currently going on. "Cant believe its not hentai" is the common respons, so im not surprised people keep reading it as it serves it purpose. I mean look at other weird shit like "World End Harem" or "Desubra". There are even more weirder toons like these, but it seems except one or two guy who want to translate it, even the japanese bros cant be bothered to leak the raws.

Im not sure how people view that manga today as it surley nose dived a long. The fact that cucks and weak dudes exists only helps that manga as rape, gore and ntr is what gets their socks off. The only problem I have is that its still tagged as harem which is kinda funny in its own way, but its mangadex so you cant except much.

However, from what I hear not everything gets a pass like in "NTRevenge" or "Super Ball Girls". Because in these two mangas recently something happend what people didnt liked at all, and it seems this counts for the japanese reader base too. The only thing what no one really can tell how the whole Axe works, since every publisher has their own process.

Dex-chan lover
Rating in where? It doesn't matter man, what matter is whether or not the manga got enough vote on the monthly mag or whatever online website they hosted the sales at.

Double-page supporter

YL3uAZW.jpeg
Wtf like seriously?! Fkkkkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread