Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
You usually only see a hatchet job like this when the entire magazine folds. Impressive work by the creative team.

Dex-chan lover
Anybody who rates this a 10 should get their rating privileges cancelled and their heads examined. It’s a 6 if you’re generous. There are much better manga with lower ratings. Axe or not, its a dumpster fire - the author/artist might be better than that but this product, whether it’s their fault or not, is bad. It’s not even “so bad it’s fun,” it’s bad and not fun.

And how did I not notice MC's head being shaped like a cone so far?!
Page 22 is incredible.

Dex-chan lover
So much potential... though he gave us an ending satisfying enough, living with the girls, becoming a demon hunter and helping people. The girls are all happier and everyone better than the start. Could have been much worse.
I'm still bitter though. I was liking it, the girls were pretty lewd but kind, approachable and helpful. The MC always seemed to be in the verge of an anxiety crisis but he was proactive enough. And turns out the church was NOT evil at it.
I wish we got many more chapters out of it, but guess I'll hope some spiritual successor or something of similar themes will pop up sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
damn. It wasnt a solid 10/10 or anything but only getting 9 chapters? That sucks. I wanted to root for this manga and see it improve at least a little bit more, the groundwork was there for something pretty fun and enjoyable, its a shame.

Dex-chan lover
why did this got axed though
it wasnt going to be great but it was not bad for start of a manga , with fanservice and things it should've live to see at least 35 at least, is this because of mangakas personal life or did it geniuenly got axed?
Doesn't look to be because of sales, according to shosekirankings (physical sales) it ranked 275. Rank 200 had 3400 and 300 had 2000 sales. I would suspect that should've been enough to keep it going, yet it was axed at only two volumes. It didn't rank at weekly, but also managed to come into the ranks of the dailys four days the next week, so sales was most likely even higher. My suspicion is that it got cancelled early for other reasons than poor sales, though other sales nerds with more experience can probably tell you more about what's expected than me.

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't look to be because of sales, according to shosekirankings (physical sales) it ranked 275. Rank 200 had 3400 and 300 had 2000 sales. I would suspect that should've been enough to keep it going, yet it was axed at only two volumes. It didn't rank at weekly, but also managed to come into the ranks of the dailys four days the next week, so sales was most likely even higher. My suspicion is that it got cancelled early for other reasons than poor sales, though other sales nerds with more experience can probably tell you more about what's expected than me.
Well that makes me happier, knowing it was actually doing decently. Then I suppose some external issue was the reason.

Dex-chan lover
Well that makes me happier, knowing it was actually doing decently. Then I suppose some external issue was the reason.
Yeah, it was also fairly popular and usually ranked fairly high in rankings, so I was surprised of this cancellation honestly. I don't think it's the usual axe because of low sales and popularity. Someone could probably check their twitter and see if there's any explanation or something there I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread