Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Kind of a stockpile of generic harem tropes like others have mentioned but it's just unique enough to keep me somewhat invested. The character designs are great too. This chapter was a step down from chapter 1 but it's still alright. Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
What I hope that that there are seven devils that encompass the seven deadly sins and that they all have a kink that ties with that sin. From there it's all profit.

That aside tsundere's need to go die in a fire. She gets points because she is smol and cute but that attitude has to go. Ara Ara shy onee-san needs to come out to play ... it's only fair that we see her abilities up close and personal.

Group Leader
Oh yes, belphegor-chan
220px-Belphegor.jpg

Playing Blue Archives on split screen and then knowing the second girl hair color make me realize that she is basically just Neru.

Dex-chan lover
:huh: I speculate it's gonna be cringe AF going forward, but lewd fanservice too. The first girl will probably die or go missing for long time. I don't know where I am pulling this from....
If you mean the one from his school, she was actually shown with the 3 devils on the very first splash image at the beginning of chapter 1. She's definitely joining the harem.

Dex-chan lover
man, ive read too much manga. i could predict the next panel this entire chapter. literally just a compilation of cliches and overused lines and character tropes. still gonna read it tho

Users who are viewing this thread