Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
boob cushion. i previously accused the author of not thinking too hard about the scenes, but i can kinda respect the shamelessness.
if only the action scenes are better. it's not quite on the level of 'okay', it's 'skip, skip, skip...' for me. extra shame because it looks like they tried.

Sigh.... cherry boy MCs are the worst trope. Not everybody has to be a gigachad, but there must be some middle ground.

turns page

Dex-chan lover
Nanashi monkey incident:
thousandyard.jpg
God dammit.

Dex-chan lover
i guess flau's embarrassment was just acting considering she'll kiss yukihiko while naked on the floor of a packed train.

and damn i guess alicia isn't as "good" as we thought. if she'd consider eating yukihiko then she's definitely eaten many other innocent civilians in the past. she claims to be a "good devil" but that doesn't mean she's not still secretly(?) evil. if it wasn't secret i don't know why bel would still want to work with her.
I don't think she's "secretly" evil. I think she's just evil but she doesn't do what she wants to because that would mean she'll be targeted. I don't think she's trying to hide her personality, it's just that people misunderstand what she's really about.

Users who are viewing this thread