Akumade Amai Watashi no Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2 - First Date (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Are parfaits really that good? they're just ice cream and fruit, aren't they?

The little tea education bit was cute, but I always get a little ticked when people call masala chai just "chai". Chai just means "tea" in Hindi, not specifically spiced tea. Yes I know calling spiced Indian tea just "chai" is the norm pretty much everywhere outside the Indian subcontinent, and no, I don't live in India or speak Hindi. Calling it just "chai" is still factually wrong though, and it still pisses me off.
Sometimes basic/straightforwardness is best, like a piece of cake might be common as a dessert, but can't go wrong with cake/ppl here buy ice cream by the gallon/multiple pints after all

Makes more sense that a group of girls would fawn over getting parfaits together than say, pudding tho JP pudding must be something super amazing (unless they rarely get sweets and it's a rare treat for them, ppl say it's more flan-like but i was never into the texture of flan as much, i've had egg flan that was alright, tho they tend to get some from grocery/convenience stores too rather than a made to order serving [tho the pudding a la mode from Restaurant to another World also looks good lol])

Maybe ppl here are as unfamiliar with pronouncing masala as an ingredient, but makes me wonder if ppl in Turkey have the same issue with "Turkish coffee" lol tho i think that refers to a specific technique versus taste/roast beans

Users who are viewing this thread