Good ending but sadly it also ends too :aquadrink:
R rugby48 Member Joined Dec 12, 2025 Messages 87 Mar 17, 2026 #81 Good ending but sadly it also ends too
freyj_certified_ila_fan Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 30, 2025 Messages 187 Mar 22, 2026 #82 so my dumbass just clicked that after rereading this (i know that lily's mum says she might be the angel) but that mai might be the angels daughter or something cause that makes the most amount of sense to me
so my dumbass just clicked that after rereading this (i know that lily's mum says she might be the angel) but that mai might be the angels daughter or something cause that makes the most amount of sense to me
vanillysb Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 17, 2026 Messages 182 Jun 9, 2026 #84 i was gonna explode if i read another yuri manga with a tragic ending but luckily god is on our side
foxxreader66 Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 20, 2023 Messages 429 Jun 16, 2026 #85 thank goodness! This was honestly one of the best yuri I’ve read. Super cute! I obviously could’ve used 200+ more chapters but thank you anyway! also dudes were correct, would’ve died if got between them.
thank goodness! This was honestly one of the best yuri I’ve read. Super cute! I obviously could’ve used 200+ more chapters but thank you anyway! also dudes were correct, would’ve died if got between them.