Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu - Ch. 1.3

Wht a scum 😐 it pisses me off to death lol , how.. HOW CAN THT FCKIN' BASTARD TREAT HER LIKE THAT? .·´¯`(>▂<)´¯`·.ಥ‿ಥ

Fuck yeah dude is defs going to prison and the bitch raise the baby all on her lonesome...... cheaters deserve a shitty fate.

Fed-Kun's army
what idiots... that storybook was shite...because the author underestimates the pull of a duke house and the cirumstances... no single king could just imprison a member of a dukehouse willy nilly nevermind a crownprince...
and that supposed rl where the fiance cheats and then kills his fiancee together with his mistress is just peachy...
all they showed is how idiotic they are
is that fiancee mc a terrible woman? yes and deserves to be broken up with...
but no one deserves to be cheated on or killed for just that
and all she realy needed to do was mention that book, how similar the events are... and as a finishing touch call her sarah
that would doom the relationship from the get go

@Jeikob
only if he is lucky... because with a skilled prosecutor that could very well be turned into a premeditated murder...
any crime has two parts the action itself and the motivation
and with bringing his pregnant mistress to break up with his fiancee and then throwing her through a window who would doubt him having the right motivation?
hell if he was a charackter that warranted a fully drawn face i would even suspect he engineered those circumstances so he can throw her out of the window while making it seem inadvertent and thats from seeing the actual event not just a reconstruction

and that hussy could also get charged with conspiracy even if there is basicly no way she will be convicted but unless her family has tremendous juice she will have to start a new life

so the soon to be CEO of a big company killed someone huh, I don't think they would be that stupid and all she FUCKING DID WAS HOLD UP HER SHIRT

so two wronged arrogant ladies fused into one with the determination of becoming humble and peaceful.

Users who are viewing this thread