Akumu kara Mezameta Gouman Reijou wa Yarinaoshi wo Mousakuchuu

Going from (implied) treating servants like garbage to the most basic of courtesy... Is it rea''y that easy for villainesses to redo everything like that?
Either way, this is now my favorite genre.

@deathmailrock fair point if we talk about comic translation. I get it its a fad, my taste for manga also swings from genre to genre by time (often randomly). Also, i do respect and appreciate the translators who do it. Afterall they like it enought to do the work and share it w/out any obligation to do so.

But then again, "second life chance" theme is not really that niche from what I ends up following by roaming around in web for quite a while (incl. raws and L/WN). Kinda like how Isekai genre titles went up n down with variation in how the "isekai" is manifested.

So yeah, what kinda baffles me is they (author & publisher) use the template so jarringly, but left the mc not interesting/ unique compared to whats circulated already . Personally, it taste like flat soda; it didn't hook my interest to invest my time reading it further.

*Edit typo

Dex-chan lover
@kkaces It should be noted that web novels are closer to "fan fiction" so you should take those with a grain of salt. Any person in Japan can write them. Also, a lot of those Isekai novels happened over a period of time.

And they are usually done by the same few magazines in the case of manga... it just feels less niche because we get it all on the website at once in a single source. But if you think about it, there is more of non-isekai... it's like getting content from a specialty magazine pushed into a general website and seeing it all the time because of it.

That said, we need to remember, these stories got popular as web novels before they were published.... so that means customers actually wanted that series... so maybe our complaints aren't fully fair... these are stories people wanted to be made into a manga.... and it was made for them....

So should we really complain about other people's tastes?

Good people will never be truly happy with stealing someone else' lover. I like the fact that the FL wasn't in love with the prince to begin with, so the story will be less heartbreaking--

So far, the story is pretty cliche, but for some reason I cant get enough of these stories 😅😅😅 also I like the art for this one. Excited for the next update! 💖

I'm surprised no one is complaining about translation quality.

Edit: ok, they changed the font in the second chapter, and the grammar and phrasing also got a lot better compared to the first (ignoring some mistakes here and there). But it would be nice if they fixed it from the start, as a lot of readers will turn away from the series just because it's barely readable

I love when the villainess is the same person and she gets a second chance, not someone else isekai'ed and possessed the villainess's body. I want to see them grow, not I'm a brand new person that will help the heroine and hero get together while doing things totally different but ended up with the hero like oh well he fell for me now, bye heroine. I want a story that she will stick to the plot, choose either to make the hero and heroine happy or destroy them. And the important thing is that the villainess will live happliy ever after with her own choices and a new hubby and lots of children

Fed-Kun's army
@Aleamhmd27
when and where have you read such a story because that sounds actualy interesting compared to the guilttrip and katharthsis they include in every story like it was a special deal

also you must be pretty down because this is an isekai so the mc's personality will either be completely or partially be dominated by the isekai'ed memories
so its actualy not the original villainess

I agree they should fix the 1st chapter. I was ready to drop this sotry due to the horrible translation but I went ot the comments to see any raves about the translations. Only reason I glanced at the other chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread