Akuninzura Shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru

Dex-chan lover
pf4eam0rlk971.jpg

Pretty fucking good so far icl. My type of manga. I think this is going to be dangerous if it get lots and lots of chapters. Like seriously dangerous. Could develop a good fan base etc etc if written and directed right after 500 chapters or something. I think a big thing that needs to happen with this manga is that the plot needs to be always moving. Something must be always happening, not like those boring "peaceful" fukin isekais. Something must happen. Kid dies. Kid gets seriously injured. MC gets injured. Just something. To keep the plot going. Yk.ygm.

Double-page supporter
Looks pretty good, color me surprised! Still early in so plenty of time to mess up and go pear shaped but, maybe this will pan out into something nice - worth keeping a eye on at any rate!

Dex-chan lover
So... I'm guessing this manga is going to be more of the "Please start having kids and forming families!" genre of manga the Japanese have been trying to pump out these last few years?

Don't take me wrong, it looks quite interesting for Isekai, but it's rather funny how that became a subgenre.

Users who are viewing this thread