Akuninzura Shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru

Dex-chan lover
YAY NEW CHILD CARE MANGA 😄

I hope this one doesn't get cancelled or not translated for two or 3 years
Child Care? People say that in the WN he literally gets together with the eldest daughter…

What, he dont finish with his ex-colleague adventurer ? :(

Also, they target the eldest. Time to take pitchforks.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I am really enjoying this. I love this kind of story, rough and tough guy takes in some orphans. We get lots of wholesome stuff while also getting good intrigue.
I need more.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I never expected to enjoy this title so much. I literally binge the manga and went straight to WN just to enjoy more of this undiluted sugar and family vibes.....and head jokes.

And while I do get and understand this lingering fear of Usagi Dropped vibe, well so far the story (even in 95 chapters of WN) has no indication to go that way. While there are subtle hints here and there that frame Ariamel's affection to Grey as either way; from the character introduction chapters of WN.......I think the WN author still unsure on how to write Ariamel, so best to save judgments until the moment comes (and just cross the bridge whenever the author decided what vibe of Ariamel's affection to Grey will be). And in the rare times, some comments on the WN site do share this of 'please no Usagi Drop'.

But yeah, in the meantime please enjoy the tale of dad that stepped up.

Super promising manga, the mc is so silly I love him, it's wholesome and the mc is a genuinely good father which I adore, so far a solid 9/10!
Aside from that my biggest fear in the manga is that there might be a bunny drop twist which I am dreading, but it most likely won't happen but I've been let down by so many other stories so far, please let the author be different 🙏

Dex-chan lover
This manga is approved by Abe himself, go and reproduce for the future of Japan

Double-page supporter
the translation is a bit off,,, but still,, thanks for doing it for us

I swear I remeber reading this a good while ago and the translation back then already being further along the story by like 2-3 chapters compared to what's uplodaded currently? Did I just read the novel and convince myself there was art??

I am too used seeing manga's protagonists being fuckinig pussies that seeing Grey actually having been in a relantionship feels fresh

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I never expected to enjoy this title so much. I literally binge the manga and went straight to WN just to enjoy more of this undiluted sugar and family vibes.....and head jokes.

And while I do get and understand this lingering fear of Usagi Dropped vibe, well so far the story (even in 95 chapters of WN) has no indication to go that way. While there are subtle hints here and there that frame Ariamel's affection to Grey as either way; from the character introduction chapters of WN.......I think the WN author still unsure on how to write Ariamel, so best to save judgments until the moment comes (and just cross the bridge whenever the author decided what vibe of Ariamel's affection to Grey will be). And in the rare times, some comments on the WN site do share this of 'please no Usagi Drop'.

But yeah, in the meantime please enjoy the tale of dad that stepped up.
The website you are referring to is not an official channel that the author checks. Hating on Usagi drop on a western translation site is not going to sway the author in any way.

Our opinion does not count when it comes to this product. We are only here to experience it in a roundabout way which unfortunately doesn't support the author in any way.

I don't care if Aramiel is written to have feelings or not towards Grey, I care about how great the story is so far. That aspect wouldn't elevate or lower my appreciation of this series.

And this is not targeted to you but since you mentioned it, I think ppl should let Usagi drop go. It's been years already. Everybody in the west hates it we know that already. No need to be scared every manga is going to have the same ending. It's like being afraid every rom-com will end up like Gal Cleaning.

Dex-chan lover
The website you are referring to is not an official channel that the author checks. Hating on Usagi drop on a western translation site is not going to sway the author in any way.

Our opinion does not count when it comes to this product. We are only here to experience it in a roundabout way which unfortunately doesn't support the author in any way.
And this is not targeted to you but since you mentioned it, I think ppl should let Usagi drop go. It's been years already. Everybody in the west hates it we know that already. No need to be scared every manga is going to have the same ending. It's like being afraid every rom-com will end up like Gal Cleaning.

Actually, while the JP fans' reception of post-timeskip arc is not as bad as outside JP fans due to cultural stuff; a decent portion of JP fans does hate how the post-timeskip arc of Usagi Dropped goes.

After all, its really telling when both the anime and live action movie did not even touch post-timeskip arc materials at all. Iirc the ones behind the anime adaptation also does not like the post-timeskip arc.

But yea, this is not the topic about Usagi Dropped; so it will be the last time I touched the issue.

Also while the comment check is less and less as the web novel progresses, but the author do comment once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Actually, while the JP fans' reception of post-timeskip arc is not as bad as outside JP fans due to cultural stuff; a decent portion of JP fans does hate how the post-timeskip arc of Usagi Dropped goes.

After all, its really telling when both the anime and live action movie did not even touch post-timeskip arc materials at all. Iirc the ones behind the anime adaptation also does not like the post-timeskip arc.

But yea, this is not the topic about Usagi Dropped; so it will be the last time I touched the issue.

Also while the comment check is less and less as the web novel progresses, but the author do comment once in a while.
I am sorry but please do clarify which website are you referring to? Which website are you using to read the Novel? There's simply no way, a Japanese author drops into a western website comment section to interact with westerners and listen to their opinion. You are describing science fiction right now. At best authors interact with their fanbases on X and only when fans go out of their way to post stuff in Japanese. Surely you are misinterpreting or misunderstanding something.

Dex-chan lover
The high rating is not a lie. It's kinda fresh, unlike the usual isekai troupe. Great read. (y)

Users who are viewing this thread