Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita. - Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! ~ - Vo…

Dex-chan lover
It's amusing that you can kinda see the difference level of 'smarts' she show that corelate to her past life.

When it come to more underworld-related stuff (like him hiding her by his positioning) she's quite quick on the uptake.
But the social implications on her actions (calling him by first name in public, nearly directly touching his face) she's oblivious to it.

Dex-chan lover
It's amusing that you can kinda see the difference level of 'smarts' she show that corelate to her past life.

When it come to more underworld-related stuff (like him hiding her by his positioning) she's quite quick on the uptake.
But the social implications on her actions (calling him by first name in public, nearly directly touching his face) she's oblivious to it.
You’re right, she’s completely used to all the social and political skills of her past life, but none of that applies to the social norms in this one.

Dex-chan lover
I like this for the most part but man is it slow paced for a monthly.

Dex-chan lover
EYxU2De.png

W H I P P E D
H
I
P
P
E
D

K2zbWFW.png

This feels like a pivotal scene. Something that will probably be the centerpoint of Leonardo's motivation in the future

Dex-chan lover
I've been trying to understand why the comic was rated so high. Kind of makes sense now.

The earlier chapters had a sense of hesitation on the mangaka's part, but that is gone in this chapter. Not sure it is an 8.5 yet, but things are looking better now.

Thank you for this release. Looking forward to the next.

Users who are viewing this thread