Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Really? she knows his personality that's clearly yandere...... she played the game and should know this since he's like a main main character.

Also she could easily just move away right? She has her "set of skills" like this is taken or something :p

Thank you so much for translating this <3
This one has great art (with a classic feeling) and an interesting begining so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Btw, Ginrezis-san, do you how many chapters has been released in its original language? I hope there are already a lot :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Really? she knows his personality that's clearly yandere...... she played the game and should know this since he's like a main main character.

Also she could easily just move away right? She has her "set of skills" like this is taken or something :p

Based on the conversation of him classing up in this chapter, it sounds like his route wasn't complete yet so it seems he's 'still' just sadistic killer in the story (also just because someone's a killer doesn't mean they can only be yandere to the waifu)

Given that she's the sole daughter of a major family I highly doubt she can ever have the normal life she envisioned.
The best she can do is just 'normal' life of a princess, where instead of men in black suits following her around is seen as 'abnormal', it's 'expected' and her friends wouldn't bat an eye (and will likely have their own group of bodyguards)

Dex-chan lover
Based on the conversation of him classing up in this chapter, it sounds like his route wasn't complete yet so it seems he's 'still' just sadistic killer in the story (also just because someone's a killer doesn't mean they can only be yandere to the waifu)

Given that she's the sole daughter of a major family I highly doubt she can ever have the normal life she envisioned.
The best she can do is just 'normal' life of a princess, where instead of men in black suits following her around is seen as 'abnormal', it's 'expected' and her friends wouldn't bat an eye (and will likely have their own group of bodyguards)
Yeah my assimptions are the series will go the "Accepting your lot in life and enjoying it" instead of trying to force something else. I imagine we'll also have a crying over thinking of her OG grandpa soon.

Group Leader
Heads-up, Isekaiscan.com posted this chapter, including the credits that explicitly say not to do that
Yeah, I put that disclaimer at the end knowing it'll inevitably get scraped by repost sites (not much you can do about those) but at the very least I hope it'll deter people who would repost to social media haha. And let others know where to find my scans ¯\(ツ)/¯ Thanks for the heads up tho!

Dex-chan lover

Seems like she's expecting him to just be an extreme pragmatist not swayed by emotions (especially not love or fascination), in the OG game it sounds like he's just a villain with no attachment whatsoever towards OG FL with his only goal being messing up the other families through her.
Hence why she even reinforced the "I got no skill" thing to make him see her as a liability.

She's not an epic gamer and just played the game to hopefully have something to talk about with other girls, she's not that well versed in cliches and tropes I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
The art style is familiar as heck, does anyone know the other works? I can only see this manga in the artist's tag.

Contributor
Yeah, I put that disclaimer at the end knowing it'll inevitably get scraped by repost sites (not much you can do about those) but at the very least I hope it'll deter people who would repost to social media haha. And let others know where to find my scans ¯\(ツ)/¯ Thanks for the heads up tho!
Ty for fueling my villainess addiction 🙏

Contributor
The art style is familiar as heck, does anyone know the other works? I can only see this manga in the artist's tag.
image0.jpg

Edit: not sure why there’s two author pages. I attempted to fix it, but we’ll see if it actually works or not :nyoron:

Edit edit: double checked with Twitter to see if it was the same person and it looks like it went through to MD 🫡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread