Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
For all of her personal desire to have a normal life with friends, she still put her own moral/philosophy first.

The same thing with her past life with yakuza family, as much as their sheer existence caused her isolation, they're still her family and she could never just push them away.

Honestly as much as I like the villainess genre I kinda wish we had stayed in her original world. I rather liked the relationship she had with everyone in her family and felt genuinely bad for her grandpa and the rest of her Familia.

I wonder if somehow her gramps will be in this world so she can get some sort of closure about what happened after she died. Maybe her gramps is actually her dad in this one and that’s why he’s super protective of her cause of what happened to his granddaughter in his past life

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if somehow her gramps will be in this world so she can get some sort of closure about what happened after she died. Maybe her gramps is actually her dad in this one and that’s why he’s super protective of her cause of what happened to his granddaughter in his past life

May I remind you that the first appearance of her dad in the manga is him about to kill off a servant for getting stabbed and dirtying HER cloth with his blood.

Dex-chan lover
May I remind you that the first appearance of her dad in the manga is him about to kill off a servant for getting stabbed and dirtying HER cloth with his blood.
Considering he saw his granddaughter die to save him I wouldn’t be surprised if he and the group changed and went on a killing spree to kill the group that set up the hit. Him doing that to the servant could just show that he’s changed from the way he used to be.

It doesn’t have to be him. I was just putting out a suggestion of who her grandfather could have reincarnated as. Itd give her a rock solid ally who she could turn to. Just read a series about a villainess and there were other people besides the MC who reincarnated into the game as well so maybe that’s the case here.

Double-page supporter
Damn Ricardo is so my type in ML looks, hope he becomes an ally or friend so we can see him more!

I also hope his personality isn’t trash 🫢

Group Leader
Dumb bitch really just straight gave him the complete information on her abilities and acting weak as hell.
Did they swap writers? She is acting completely different from the first meeting

I get why it's annoying, but I wouldn't say it's out of character LOL... this has been her fatal flaw from the beginning. Yeah, she wants to stay out of things, but because of her morals she can't help but get involved despite it not being in her best interest.

She literally threw herself onto a knife to save her grandpa and died for it; she knows the game takes place at this particular academy, but she decided to attend anyway because she was afraid innocent people would get hurt if the "protagonist" wasn't there to stop it; she wanted to keep her skill a secret, but decided to use it to help Leonardo because she didn't want anyone to die, etc.

Double-page supporter
shes got a serious case of making stupid decisions for no good reason. i really cant stand their dynamic, this is rapidly devolving into a hate read. tiktok mafia au ass manga.

Dex-chan lover
I get why it's annoying, but I wouldn't say it's out of character LOL... this has been her fatal flaw from the beginning. Yeah, she wants to stay out of things, but because of her morals she can't help but get involved despite it not being in her best interest.

She literally threw herself onto a knife to save her grandpa and died for it; she knows the game takes place at this particular academy, but she decided to attend anyway because she was afraid innocent people would get hurt if the "protagonist" wasn't there to stop it; she wanted to keep her skill a secret, but decided to use it to help Leonardo because she didn't want anyone to die, etc.
But she should also knows that he would be fine even if she did nothing.

Group Leader
But she should also knows that he would be fine even if she did nothing.
Yeah, that's why it's a flaw. She can't help but meddle even when she probably shouldn't, especially to prevent someone (innocent people, bank robbers, villains) from suffering. Leonardo likely wouldn't have died if he'd been stabbed, but he still would have been hurt LOL.

Last edited:
Group Leader
People are so negative in the comments, lol maybe you're too old for the story? Anyway thanks for the translation! Really like that FL is constantly dismissing ML's little flirting

Dex-chan lover
Besides how absolutely generic everything is and how dense/dumb MC is(every shounen protagonist would be proud).

The thing that makes me drop this is the constantly repeated plot/dialogue points. Chapter 5 and every point has been hammered to oblivion, it's not even funny.

Another story that only has a high rating because of the premise and "cause their hot uwu".

I guess Francesco sneaking up on someone with a horse, was the best indicator to what kind of quality to expect.

Dex-chan lover
Yup. I'm now convinced. All the potential this had went down the drain. How the fuck you reveal such an important and overpowered skill for basically nothing? And telling that she values human life to who is basically a psychopath is levels of stupidity that I haven't seen in a long time.
Don't get me wrong, I wont drop it. For now.
Thanks for the tl.

Dex-chan lover
Haha is it time to say goodbye to (relatively) normal school life, and embrace new role as school shadow leader candidate? }:)

Dex-chan lover
WTAF stupid idiot shit is she thinking?!

This stupid shit:
I didn't "train up" anybody, so I won't run into underworld problems!

Is the same as this stupid shit:
I didn't "study up" on my homework, so I won't have to take the test!

Fucking idiot.

Dex-chan lover
I just don't get her logic here, she's all about the sanctity of human life but letting ML die would only be a boon for people as he's a murderer of innocents and whatnots. This makes no sense to equate him and someone else. She's literally saving the main villain that goes against her core principles.

Users who are viewing this thread