Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! - Vol. 2…

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for one of two possible twist:
1. There's no incident the whole time because Leonardo actually stop drug trafficking as she wanted.

2. There's still incident, but this time is caused by him stopping with the drug business. Something like the drug merchants aren't happy they bring the product only to get told 'deal's off cuz muh waifu say so'

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see how this event will play out differently from her game memories!

Dex-chan lover
Francesca looks absolutely beautiful in that dress and haircut. No wonder Lord Calvano wants to make her stay home, and Leonardo wants to monopolize her. Francesca may doubt it, but all of Leonardo's compliments and efforts may actually be sincere!

The ball in this universe will absolutely be different. I doubt Leonardo will be open with his involvement with the drug trade if he even is involved in this universe. What will he do at this ball? And will Francesca be forced to use the gun that he lent to her? What kind of dangerous situation may happen in a ball fall of gangsters? I'm quite excited to know!

Users who are viewing this thread