Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita: Saijoukyuu Rank no Akuyaku-sama, Sono Dekiai wa Fuyou desu! - Vol. 3…

Double-page supporter
I follow the scanlator on tumblr and only just now realized they're the one translating this... lol thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Yes, that's absolutely something a friend would say. Friends don't spare feelings if they notice a flaw. While I wouldn't consider that a flaw, other people might.

If the intention of how to read it is "that thing," I think it's okay to write it as that. Might reduce the subtext, but that's made irrelevant with the TN note anyway.

Dad needed that kick in the ass. Can't run away from her like that. Or rather, his own emotions.

So, if their culture don't see anything other than a memory in graves, why do they keep them maintained like that? And there are flowers on the grave next to them, so the logic kind of breaks there.

Dex-chan lover
Awww little Fran 😭im glad her father not like some manhwa where they abandon/didnt care about FL coz she is the reason mom is dead 😭😭. even thought they (the father) usually regret and become good with FL but y know the wound in heart didnt healing completely like the wound in body 😭

Dex-chan lover
Author wanted to bait us with this:
giphy.webp

But we know the truth. :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
So, if their culture don't see anything other than a memory in graves, why do they keep them maintained like that? And there are flowers on the grave next to them, so the logic kind of breaks there.

Most people in western nations who aren't devout treat graves as a place to remember those who passed. Visiting is indeed just a ritual to process those memories.

I find what you say quite strange, because arguably, the majority of people across the world, regardless of religious denomination, probably see it this way.

Meanwhile Eastern Asian culture, which is relevant here because she's formerly Japanese, is one example where the idea of the spirits of the dead having very literal bonds with the place they died or in their place of memorial, which could be a grave or shrine with their remains, is the predominant cultural idea.

There's some lines blurred here because some people talk to the deceased in the former group and some mostly respect merely the ritual in the latter. But I don't see any point where there is some logic break, just a sliding scale based on your own beliefs.

Dex-chan lover
Man really this series needs to either have more pages per chapter or release bi-weekly. I let this series stew for 6 monthsish and I had to reread it all and it was way too short. I honestly feel like we could have all thats happened so far in 4-5 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
that's some cute dates they're going on :dogkek:

thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread