Akutou Ikka no Mana Musume, Tensei Saki mo Otome Game no Gokudou Reijou deshita - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Supporter
Meanwhile, random noble lady approaches:
c8a.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
He absolutely, totally, and excessively has a short fuse. Accusing someone openly with no proof and flimsy justifications? For someone claiming to uphold rule and justice, that is beyond bad.

If this continues, his credibility will plummet, and his so-called justice will be brushed off by everyone as an irritating nuisance. Shame on him!

Dex-chan lover
Dude, stfu and solve the situation first, you can start interrogations after everyone is safe.
Dude, maybe solve the aggressive people first?
He doesn't know how to stop the aggros so he confronted the source. Maybe he thought that by stopping Leonardo he can stop the madness. Or maybe force Leonardo to revert these people back to normal.

He absolutely, totally, and excessively has a short fuse. Accusing someone openly with no proof and flimsy justifications? For someone claiming to uphold rule and justice, that is beyond bad.

If this continues, his credibility will plummet, and his so-called justice will be brushed off by everyone as an irritating nuisance. Shame on him!
Like all self-righteous heroes do in lots of stories, but with plot armor from the author how often they were wrong and got their credibility destroyed? Very rare.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's been getting so hard
Living with the things you do to me, ah-ah
My dreams are getting so strange
I'd like to tell you everything I see

Oh, I see a man at the back, as a matter of fact
His eyes are as red as the sun
And the girl in the corner, let no one ignore her
'Cause she thinks she's the passionate one

Oh, yeah! It was like lightning
Everybody was fighting
And the music was soothing
And they all started grooving
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

And the man in the back said, "Everyone attack"
And it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said, "Boy, I want to warn you
It'll turn into a ballroom blitz"
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz

Dex-chan lover
Caught up on this one. Time for the wait.

Overall, I like the MC. She's intelligent and wants to plan out things, but is much too impulsive. She also has a clear set of values where she knows which takes priority over which. That's why she doesn't fret over having to give up the normalcy she wants when trying to protect something more important.

The MMC is... questionable. He's certainly interesting as a character, who definitely as a lot more going on than we've seen. And so far that's also how the MC treats him. That makes it give off less of an, "I can fix him," vibe, and more of something that might happen when he grows closer to her.

Dude, maybe solve the aggressive people first? And like, calm down before you start asking questions?
No, you always have to accuse someone first without confirming what's actually happening. Just go with your first most judgemental assumption.

Like all self-righteous heroes do in lots of stories, but with plot armor from the author how often they were wrong and got their credibility destroyed? Very rare.
And that's been deconstructed to hell and back many times.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread