Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 5 - Martial Arts Tournament

Dex-chan lover
a6CAtQE.png

Geh. Chapter 6 raws are out already but I'm 💀 right now.
Edit: Gah. Chapter 6 has troublesome panels (wall of text and transparent speech bubbles). Please unalive me send help :notlikethis:
Edit 2: G'oh. I totally forgot about Yuusha/Eiyuu thing being Brave/Hero. Anyway Art/Alt/Alto/Aruto is called Yuusha so I will re-edit again :huh:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter and doing a better job than the other one.

This might be MTL but this is very well PR'ed and thank god - Absolute is no longer Apryuto (I don't know why the other TL group insists it is that way, but for sure they are not reading the raws at all).

Uru seems to be talking in a stereotypical way some dog-like beastkin characters do; I've read a bunch of manga where there are dog-beastkin characters who end sentences with the -nano or -nanodesu (technically -nano or -nanodesu is to indicate emphasis in a sentence).

Also it really might be that Orega is Maria's brother's name. Orega is written in full katakana; if it was meant to be the "I am" or 俺が the 'ga' will be written in hiragana to indicate it as a sentence particle even if the 'ore' is katakana (they sometimes do it this way too in some manga/LN) like オレが. But yeah, having someone named Orega is kind of off but it is what it is.

I get the feeling that Orega is a reference to Dragon Quest 3 (because the Japanese just can't let that game go) and the character Ortega.

I'm probably wrong though.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who's read the novel can I have some spoilers

I just read the novel

Spoiler
maria betrayed him for the hero
Chapter 14-17 I can't believe this

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yea, this "MTL" is like 100x better than whatever the previous group was doing lmao.

Double-page supporter
Wow this MTL seems really good and took there time with it , I appreciate this please if have time to continue when you can and appreciate this translation
d148433c-9df3-4446-b7d8-d219ff28785c_text.gif

Users who are viewing this thread