Akuyaku Kizoku to shite Hitsuyou na Sore - Ch. 5 - Martial Arts Tournament

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who's read the novel can I have some spoilers
Are you really sure? Anyway here is a spoiler albeit I only read it in mtl.
She either won or reach the near end . Unfortunately she attracted some flies . Remember she is a slave so those "justice fanatic" (selective) try to obtain her. She refused , one lead to another and the crown prince is disinherited.

By now, readers might question why in the game he was abandoned by his allies ..... In truth , they don't , he ordered them to hide. In the game after he died chaos reigned cause his family is the one that eliminating dangers to the kingdom .

Where is Uru ? well, she is pregnant , her final request to him. She waited until the child was born then went on a rampage and destroyed the capital. Killing everyone who participated turning into a berserk wolf . The child grew up and became the ruler of the kingdom that take its place. The mtl say that it is a daughter but mtl is wonker with gender. Edit,have mixed up Maria and Uru

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
might be MTL but effort was put into making sure the MTL made sense lol so thanks for that. Much better than the previous group in terms of QC.

Side note: giving the dog-person chocolate seems like a bad decision lmaoo :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't prepared for the maids to both have such bright sparkling blue eyes.

Dex-chan lover
Are you really sure? Anyway here is a spoiler albeit I only read it in mtl.
She either won or reach the near end . Unfortunately she attracted some flies . Remember she is a slave so those "justice fanatic" (selective) try to obtain her. She refused , one lead to another and the crown prince is disinherited.

By now, readers might question why in the game he was abandoned by his allies ..... In truth , they don't , he ordered them to hide. In the game after he died chaos reigned cause his family is the one that eliminating dangers to the kingdom .

Where is Maria? well, she is pregnant , her final request to him. She waited until the child was born then went on a rampage and destroyed the capital. Killing everyone who participated turning into a berserk wolf . The child grew up and became the ruler of the kingdom that take its place. The mtl say that it is a daughter but mtl is wonker with gender.
Wait what? But Maria was not on the MCs side in the original game?
Also Maria is not wolf...may be you were telling about Uru? The warwolf who is cute little doggo. Or are you telling that in this version of the future (aka reborn) MC will also be killed and waifus will take revenge?

Dex-chan lover
MTL TRASH
Unless you're willing to offer up constructive criticism regarding the translation, your opinion on MTL is itself trash.

Real trash MTL is when lazy people with hardly any knowledge of English composition (yes, I am including native English speakers as well - you'd be shocked at how little most Americans know about their native tongue) copy-paste directly from the MTL and call it a day.

This person put actual thought into the translation, seems to have a solid grasp on the English language, and even seems to have some passing knowledge of Japanese pop-culture. Which means their translation work looks better than even some of the work I've seen by people who claim to know Japanese. For certain, there may be some subtle meanings lost in the translation, but I'd rather have that instead of... whatever the hell the previous group working on this was doing.

The cleaning, redrawing, and typesetting is also pretty decent, which our scanslators deserve props for. Not at all like some others I've seen that look like they were typeset by a four-year-old using MS Paint.

@Ezlsnow Thank you so much for picking this up. You're a saint among scanslators for doing what you do. Don't worry about rushing things too much on the next chapter. As long as you're keeping up this level of quality, most of us are more than willing to wait a bit for your translations.

Dex-chan lover
I just read the novel
maria betrayed him she joins the hero
Chapter 14-17 I can't believe this

Dex-chan lover
Why do people keep giving puppy girls chocolate?
That's not good for them

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? But Maria was not on the MCs side in the original game?
Also Maria is not wolf...may be you were telling about Uru? The warwolf who is cute little doggo. Or are you telling that in this version of the future (aka reborn) MC will also be killed and waifus will take revenge?

Sorry , mtl is wonker and might have mistaken about that one. Yes , Uru .

Dex-chan lover
Orega is written in full katakana; if it was meant to be the "I am" or 俺が the 'ga' will be written in hiragana to indicate it as a sentence particle even if the 'ore' is katakana
Ah yes, absolutely this. Sorry, I lacked explanations in my scribbles page but yeah the screenshot I showed includes his name which is written in katakana (オレガ), kinda like most foreign names. The "俺が (I am)" part is just my theory on his name reference because some characters have them (Villain Arc is the clearest), thus the "All of my speculations will be moot <etc>" part of the page.

All that's left is to know where author got Lady Cruel (I can guess lol), Chris Jose, Aruto (the original protag of the story), and Alicia Mirai/Miray (the one calling to him in Chapter 4. Her name should've been mentioned :dogkek:). I'll read the WN if I have the time.

Another note I forgot to put: Maria is a common maid name, just like Sebastian for butlers in jp pop culture. The heirloom sword called Stella has a star on its guard. Stella is Latin for star. Guess who :wooow:

Thank you so much for picking this up. ...most of us are more than willing to wait a bit for your translations.
You're welcome. Unfortunately, I'll make you all wait longer because now I want to read the WN to get a head start 🏃‍♀️ for, hopefully, less speculations 🤔🔎

Update: It seems like the AIs do not like to translate slavery stuff so I'm in a pickle 🥒👨‍🔬

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread