Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Them snuggling whilst he becomes one with the snow is adorable.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
Before watching anime and reading manga I would think that statement about the student council president being the highest authority in school was crazy. But after, I've seen some of those crazy student council people ruling the world.
In real life Japan, this level of student council power is nonexistent, though. In real life Japanese schools, student council only has power over festivals and generally assist the teachers. They can't actually oppose teachers or make policies on their own.

Dex-chan lover
last braincell woke up again after dying to tell him president is a bitch!? i can't believe it!

Dex-chan lover
I presume MC just learned to feel the flow of magic and the duel will be him avoiding every blast launched at him as he doesn't want to reveal his ace in public, if he simply erased every magic shot to him with many witnesses present someone would understand how he does it.
Maybe he will still erase some hits, but by doing a few in a bombardment it will be possible to cover it up.

Fed-Kun's army
While the student council cannot oppose the teachers, but when the teachers are lazy and leave everything to the student council, they really have an absurd amount of authority. Like, when they have the authority to decide the lunch menu.

Dex-chan lover
I presume MC just learned to feel the flow of magic and the duel will be him avoiding every blast launched at him as he doesn't want to reveal his ace in public, if he simply erased every magic shot to him with many witnesses present someone would understand how he does it.
Maybe he will still erase some hits, but by doing a few in a bombardment it will be possible to cover it up.
The prince is a bit of a chump, Auger simply casually approaches him and casts fist.

Dex-chan lover
So as I expected Auger stopped Alice. It was funny to what would have happened if he didn't stop her. The author missed a chance to make a Yamcha pose on the floor with the prince... it was close but not right :lul:

I am now curious about what Auger found in that training. Meanwhile Alice and Mashiro being wholesome during his training :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
Before watching anime and reading manga I would think that statement about the student council president being the highest authority in school was crazy. But after, I've seen some of those crazy student council people ruling the world.
To be fair, there a pretty slight but big difference from our modern day students council compared to their.

Is that the students council in their world are aristocrats, even if the school said No Rank like commoner and noble it only a surface thing since the Noble can always effect how the school work through funding and many other way to get their way and this also somewhat apply to our modern day if the students council of (name) school is child to some highly rich and influence person.

So in a sense it not wrong to say, they had the "Highest" Authority in school.

Users who are viewing this thread