Akuyaku Onzoushi no Kanchigai Seija Seikatsu - Nidome no Jinsei wa Yaritai Houdai Shitai Dake na no ni - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like we'll see another monarch get humiliated publicly sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry not sorry..

image.png
E8hfdtpUUAQC5EY
I came, to the comments just to see if someone noticed XD

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't make much sense that her only purpose is a marriage candidate for the prince, but she was ordered to crossdress.
It is a bit linked in a weird way. The cross dressing was because the family tradition requires a male heir to the military dukedom. With no other child, Karen was to be treated as a male. Conversely, Karen feels that the only purpose she has to her family is as the bride of the Crown Prince. So she's following the family's weird bending of the rules. Remember that she's only been a candidate for marriage for a year at best, so it wasn't like she was being raised particularly for it.

oh, i've seen enough anime to know what this means. she's actually HUGE, isn't she?
If you want to know now: She's bigger than Alice, but not equal to Mashiro. You can look up the light novel if you are curious.
Or you could look at the youtube thumbnail @TizioPrepuzi0 posted of the 2nd volume Audiobook they did.

Fed-Kun's army
Excuse You?.....umm....Can we kill Crown Prince and her Father please? it would be worth of Darwin Award

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the fact that the king apparently wants his son to 'understand the lives of commoners' makes me believe King = Good Guy and will end up on MC's side somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread