Akuyaku Ouji wa Koi ga Dekinai

Double-page supporter
Everyone keeps saying the ending sucks but where are you guys finding spoilers for it?

Group Leader
@Orion2G
this is trash. drop before you read this steaming pile of shit

Ugh! I should have heeded your warning but, like a fool, I went ahead and read the first chapter. You're absolutely right: it is trash.

@NaraRayui: I don't think you can find it any site. I bought the whole series (only 2 volumes and I regretted it). All I can say is that there are no winner or loser in the end. Author just left it with an open end which doesn't make sense at all.

Group Leader
Be warned, this was axed and the ending will only disappoint you. Drop it right now and forget it.

Plz add harem tag...

I realy hate romance comedy with modern harem theme.

Dex-chan lover
shame its axed, the art was good too. if this were to be released 10 years ago, im sure it can still sold enough for it to keep going. but now there are better alternatives i guess

According to a post from five months ago, this was cut and its ending is disappointing in some way. If so, that's truly a shame. I really enjoyed the little bit of this that is in English currently. The main character is somewhat unique in his messed up beliefs, dedication, and pathos. It's like Last Game, and that's a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread