Akuyaku Ouji wa Koi ga Dekinai

Dex-chan lover
MC who look like a shithead shoujo protagonist and act like one but actually just a poor soul. He also try to get just one girl which quite loyalty. Hope the kid success 😅

Aggregator gang
Author really loves to torture the main character. Actually the main character is the only reason i read so far. He's smart and perceptive and cool but also embarrassed inside.However author's treatment towards him is awful. I want to transfer Mc to another romcom where a fake protagonist didn't exist so that it would be fun rather than a pain. It started off fun though but later it becomes too much

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah someone please spoil the ending here
Please tag me so I can see it

This manga is pretty good actually and fresh don't you all bored of f gropper, sexual harassment offender mc.

Can someone just spoil the ending? I know I will be disappointed but I just want to know. Its hard to wait for 2 more chapters :(

I honestly like the premise. But how fast the girls fall in love with the fake MC, makes it feel as if it is NTR, i hope not. Not sure where this is going but i just hope it isnt one of those "it was the friends we met along the way".
a good way to end it would be if we find out the fake MC is gay or one of the girls fall in love because I hate my derpy MCs and the real MC actually is sorta likable deep down but with only 2 chapters left, im not sure its going to be a satisfying ending

Users who are viewing this thread