Akuyaku Reijo no Ani ni Tenseishimashita

I'm glad someone picked up this unique take on the series. The way the MC teaches lessons to his sister is so refreshing, a true sibling/parent relationship, especially in a time where parents are wholly disinterested in their kids (particularly fathers, though I guess times never change since we still have that issue often). Not only that, the fact that the MC would probably murder the royal family to protect his sister is pretty refreshing. Too often we have cowardly MC's who won't stand up because plot. Great series.

I'm glad someone picked up this unique take on the series. The way the MC teaches lessons to his sister is so refreshing, a true sibling/parent relationship, especially in a time where parents are wholly disinterested in their kids (particularly fathers, though I guess times never change since we still have that issue often). Not only that, the fact that the MC would probably murder the royal family to protect his sister is pretty refreshing. Too often we have cowardly MC's who won't stand up because plot. Great series.
Hopefully he learns to use schemes before violence, otherwise he might loose the position necessary to protect her.

Hopefully he learns to use schemes before violence, otherwise he might loose the position necessary to protect her.
That's actually a really good point - and is brought up by his mom when he goes ape shit one time and how it could easily backfire on him. He definitely needs to start planning more, rather than going with the flow (like with ilvareno he didn't do much outside of rescue him and teach him a bit - needs to be more proactive, but we'll see).

Double-page supporter
My worry is that this is just a giant setup for a yuri ending...

Aggregator gang
i´m confused. Why would that be an outcome?
In the future chapter, there's a new female character who sees Di with a knight outfit and blushes like crazy, but I don't think the ship is going to sail, instead I highly think it's going to be PrinceXDi

Edit: or Di loves her Bro(MC) so much she doesn't want to get married (no incest, just that she admires her brother too much, but who knows)

In the future chapter, there's a new female character who sees Di with a knight outfit and blushes like crazy, but I don't think the ship is going to sail, instead I highly think it's going to be PrinceXDi

Edit: or Di loves her Bro(MC) so much she doesn't want to get married (no incest, just that she admires her brother too much, but who knows)
hm, sounds to my like some people extrapolate a little too much based on their personal bias.

I’m praying this will be a yuri ending specifically because you said you didn’t want a yuri ending
Artificially inserting certain elements into a story, even if they don´t fit, just to please a loud minority among the audience is one of the reasons why western media has produced 95+ % shit the last couple years. So, no. If a yuri ending doesn´t come naturally out of the plot progression (which is unlikely with this particular story so far), it shall be rejected.

Users who are viewing this thread