Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
The first time, I understand... but he could EXPLAIN it to her...

We finally get a series where they won't skirt around issues... and then he ignores this kinda stupidity....

Dex-chan lover
I love how she is retarded now. Very charming. She's so thirsty for MC's cock her brain function dropped down a peg or two xD

Dex-chan lover
Chad Sex Slave Move??????? 🤣

This series is already 8/10 on unhinged and I love it... though I wish they don't go crazy with the sex scenes.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, what's wrong with this year? It's just the 13th day and there are lots of unhinged contents spread already. I love it but it feels like a premonition...

I also want a hot receptionist to look at me with a disgusted face :meguusmug:
receptionistwalkingtrash.png
isn't there a manga for that concept

I can see why she is declaring herself as such. Besides killing harem route, you never know if family or kingdom may suddenly do a 180 and all of a sudden she needs to come back and be betrothed to royalty.

She is also killing any potential for that by building this reputation of being a perverted sex crazed slut. Nobles care for appearances after all. And no one will guess she is a noble girl as no sane noble girl would be doing what she's doing. Kaito best take it in stride.

Dex-chan lover
And I'm kinda annoyed at why the heck a guy needs to force a girl to say such things? Seriously I'm hating girls that blame a guy for getting a boner when they're dressed indecently or something

Users who are viewing this thread