Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
It's certainly moving much faster.

A man comes to a shop, seeking to return Christmas decorations since they are fake. When pressed for details of the forgery, he explains: "They look exactly the same as the real ones, yet they bring me absolutely no joy!!"
honestly fair

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: okay? so, this noble nympho enjoy getting trash talk.
not sure if she's full maso or what...
MasoYan. She doesn't hestitae for a second to tell others that she's his sex slave especially when other females are around. She's 100% aware of what's that is doing to his reputation and I'll even go as far as say that's the real reason she went for sex slave instead of wife. She'll still be hit on and he'll be seen as a good husband if they were husband/wife, but like this she keep other men away from her and make other women see him badly.

Dex-chan lover
Bro this is 99% hentai. Like if a Christian couple uses the poophole loophole to keep their virginity intact or Mormons putting it in but their friend jumps on the bed to simulate thrusting so they're technically not having sex
i thought the friend was called to jump on the bed to simulate thrusting so he had to get out?

Users who are viewing this thread