Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Dungeon filled with goblins and orcs that wants to rape and impregnate women.
MC said that it's a trope that would fit high class women.

The dungeon was made with traits that the creator liked, and the creator is the Goddess of Battle, Ashtar. Which is definitely a high class woman.
:meguupog: ...that goddess has quite a fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Is....is she saying shes okay with goblin rape? And is he saying he might want to try that later? What a terrible day for literacy. I can only hope that they're talking about CNC
Given that her body's been 'toyed' with bc of the mc's powers wouldn't be surprised if her mind got more perverted fantasies lol

Dex-chan lover
Is....is she saying shes okay with goblin rape? And is he saying he might want to try that later? What a terrible day for literacy. I can only hope that they're talking about CNC
Consensual.. rape? :notlikethis:

anime-head-smash.gif

Group Leader
Looking at the raws, it looks more like rape fantasy with the MC.
Yeah my first thought was they were talking about rape fantasy but not by the goblins. And him saying it doesn't suit her because raping a sex slave seems out of place. Like stealing something that was being given away for free. But then he remembers she's actually high class so maybe it would work.

Users who are viewing this thread