Akuyaku Reijou desu ga, Watashi o Anata no Seidorei ni Shite Kudasai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
However, it wouldn't make sense for that because wasn't she disgusted by others trying to touch her a few chapters back?

She's ok with it IF he wants it to happen, probably with implication that he'll 'reward' her later.

Basically the difference between netorare and netorase.

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck does this have a "8.16" score when it's legit trash? Is it just the art?
It was initially funny, but after a while it's getting boring. I'd rather read real hentai by this point.
I'm just sticking until I get sick of it (or does something stupid or annoying), and then drop it.

Dex-chan lover
She's ok with it IF he wants it to happen, probably with implication that he'll 'reward' her later.

Basically the difference between netorare and netorase.
Still cucked either way.

So hopefully it was meant as a "He does the raping" not a "He approves of it".

Which given her reaction earlier, logically it should be the first.

Since a girl that's okay with it if the dude is okay with it, is just a formality thing, they're actually good with both, they just don't want to feel "guilty" for the "betrayal" when both are betrayals despite the man approving in one. (in which he is betraying himself too, hence why such men are seen as pathetic and slimy... cause they are).

But well, that's reality, and logic, which many authors ignore to do bullshit that makes no sense. (some cases them trying to normalize what is, and always will be, fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
That's better worldbuilding then in most of the other series. It's like they are baiting us with the ecchi but then switching it up with good story.

Group Leader
Ok i checked the raws out of curiosity and

the bait goes harder but he ultimately kills the orc, then passes out, ms slave then gets the drop which is surprise a very powerful aphrodisiac, drugs the mc then they roleplay a orc raping a noble lady for a while (there is also a bit of exhibitionism play when a party of dudes runs into them doing their thing)

Users who are viewing this thread