Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Basically, almost everyone will attack her, and I mean
even her parents
This story is different from the most ones we saw,
the school is one arc, it doesn't go slow-paced, actually, it is very fast
And
prince later will regret his doings
She will have a romantic pair and
will not be them

HAHHAHAHA. I was worried this chapter would be a cliffhanger without showing off her abilities to the other characters. Glad I was proven wrong c: This looks fun.

Ahh, another useless capture targets.

So I'm guessing since the hero is the second prince, THE CROWN PRINCE is the ML huh? Can anyone show me the light Novel?

Dex-chan lover
@Darkmint13: If you want to know
We have seen the male lead, but not introduced to him yet.
Let's just say he's a nice guy overall.

@Bayaya: Despite the name, it's not a 'real' Black Hole that suck nearby things in, but more like deleting things in the specified location, hence why only after she finished the spell that the whole air rushing in to fill the vacuum happen.

Some translations that isn't actually wrong (some is), but I think could be improved:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/834639/5
Her thought is more of 'the trouble approached me...'

https://mangadex.org/chapter/834639/13
She's saying isn't the capture (rate) too fast.
And yes, she did cause the scenario to change.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/834639/18
She meant, EXPLOSIVELY strong, i.e. that little kick she made in reflex just turned that monster into particles.

Gotta love how much is expressed (read: misunderstood) by Yumi/Eumi's actions despite her remaining deadpan.
(That little 'eh' when the teacher took Will away was adorable tho)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80

Oof. Truly a frightening drawback 🤣

Reading the translated WN/LN right now but I haven't seen any romance. Except on the heroine side at least.

Also yay. Another school full of more-ons

Deadpan character expressions are cute. Wish there were more deadpan characters and less tsunderes.

This is a good one. Hope for more soon.
Love the fact that she has chill face all the time like it's not bother her too much, yet turn to villainess/blackmail face when speak with the braindead prince at the end.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep
He likes her too.

Heck, when he heard her saying that she only likes a man who's stronger than her (it's a lie she said to people trying to woo her) he went into dungeon to power level so he can fit her type.

They even have a baby already ;)

The prince doesn’t believe that she is level 99, fires an ultimate spell and is scared of her.

Lol get rekt airhead prince

Dex-chan lover
Wow, the story is full of assholes, even the main character...

Dex-chan lover
finally some good f-ing food.
Thank you for the translation <3

Dex-chan lover
So... Are we supposed to have a plot here or just this weird wish-fulfillment slice of life?

She reminds me of Kumoko. Loving this so far! And by all accounts the story is fast paced and doesn't drag shit out for no reason, finish in 3 arcs, with the school arc being only the first.

Users who are viewing this thread