Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - [Extra] Eumiella From Some Time Ago

I demand you travel to the future, pick up the completed series, and come back to translate it immediately! lol
Thank you for the chapter. This is a fun little series :)

I REALLY hope they don't drop this. I'm absolutely loving it so far and would like to actually see an Otome story reach completion for once. I've read so many, yet I can't think of even one that has...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! Hope you keep this one one your list, and sad to see this will take more time to update.

Dex-chan lover
When you play rock paper scissor with your shadow and everyone else thinks you are doing some kind of voodoo magic

Dex-chan lover
Oof November huh, let's hope I'm not forgetting the whole plot and story after that

AAAAA that was sad but i found it so funny when the maid silently cried out HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

Dex-chan lover
I find it impossible for some girls to summon three tentacles and made it their friend...
Amazing... Just amazing

Noooooo😭 now the wait.... the loonng excruciating wait.. 😣

but anyway thank you for translating this for us!! definitely in my top 5 villainess manga😙😗

I mean this was cute all in all but sad at the same time. At least she has a "friend"?

Modern Man: Why hate the adorable , probably haunted , emotionless girl?

Victorian Era: HERETIC!

Thank you for all of your hard work!! I’m looking forward to the next chapters ~

Users who are viewing this thread