Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen

For being one of the many copies of the typical isekai trope of "Girl mc becomes an otome but isnt the mc" this one is pretttty interesting, i'll be waiting

A quick introduction and right into the action I like it, though it does make it feel more like a shounen than a josei.

hoho, a manga where the villainess is basically Demi-fiend from Digital devil saga 1. I am definitely following this.

I really hope her straight and mundane expression doesn't reflect her actual personality and her POV, like a certain isekai out there... Someone might know which manga I'm referring to, as it's just that bad.

Since my discord is full, is there any word if the new group to pick up the release will be posting them here on MangaDex or if it will be a Discord only release?

If anyone know, please let me know! Many thanks!

I like binge reading so I’m going to wait until a ton a of chapters come out! This seems really interesting so please keep uploading future chapters!

Dex-chan lover
I must say, I enjoy both comic and novel. Please read the novel too (and read the raw manga too at least for clicks), it's quite easy to MTL. It's your typical otoge but, quite simple and more interesting. Maybe that's because the MC is very aloof and indifferent. The whole story is basically a super OP heroine doing whatever she want including getting a husband later.
The main party is idiot, but thankfully, most royalty are not.

Users who are viewing this thread